Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BACK ONLINE <|:-))

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen!

Dave did a marvelous job!
Finally we can go again on the forums :cool: :D :cool:
I had enough of that annoying screaming arab in my screen :mad:

So how is everybody doing with the new update??

i finished the quest almost. i need to have 1 collection more on the delta planes!
Anybody allready finished? Are the flights again disapearing???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Yeah I can now post on the Trading Forum that I desperately need Sppare Wire, I seemed to have blasted through my 50+ supply!

I have only 4 out of 12 collections, but hopefully I should make it.

Regarding Update +2 I have noticed a couple of new things.
On neighbours list if you select to visit a neighbour that has not been active for a while a box will appear stating that also how you cannot visit them for bonuses, I can add text later, with a button where you can try to wake them. I found this useful as I may now start deleting old negihbours from my list.

Also when you get the bonus from neighbours visintg you there is now text to tell you who the neighbour in fact ws, not just their Facebook photo.

So far the latest update has been good in my book. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Oh I noticed we are back on the old forum software so I guess Dave this was the best solution to get the site back up and running.

Hopefully you can sort out the problems with the updated site and not have all that effort go to waste.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hot damn! Nice work Dave in getting the site back!!! Must have been a GI member that hacked it though I have a few suspicions and Aero knows who.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I can't get shit with these collections and I'm gonna give up. 6 green jets flying back and forth and I have only 2 collections.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
hi.. good to see this forum live again :)

I'm far beyond to complete the quest.. I haven't even completed a single collection :dodgy:
with 4 days left, and the items dropped from my flights are very seldom not seldom as mentioned, I pessimist to finish this Voyage Voyage Quest..

Sorry Stewardess Jane, seems like I cannot help you this time!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I seem to get items from 2-3 flights and often multiple drops.....touching as much wood as I can.
I have 2 Jets, lagging in the collection stakes, 3 Deltas and 3 Powerful Deltas, leading the race.
I will keep going, I hardly accelerate the jets, maybe 2 a day but I doubt I will get the 9 stars available.
Personally I hope these destinations do not stay as the old number of destinations allowed me to have at least daily flights to each of them, except the jumbo as I only had 1.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Finally you are back.Saw what happen. Sorry for you. Bew i have been flying 4 jets all around clock and got 2 collections. Not impress. You said you got coins when people visit your airport. I guest i don t have to many friends. Bouououou.... me i visit Bew, sophie, melanie almost everyday. I m the one who makes you rich lol

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
I only have 1 Jet so the St Petersburg quest is proving hard. I am close to the requisite 4 collections for Barcelona but am rapidly running out of Fuel Hoses. I have depleted my supply of Propellers so I am going to struggle to get the Las Vegas one done. Still, it is nice to have some new places to fly to.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Yeah!!! So glad this site is back up and running I was having major withdrawals!!! Thanks Dave! Sorry Quebec I can't visit any neighbors or else I would visit. I try to return the favor of those who visit me...

I'm so happy the site is back!! Thanks Dave, you always save us !!
I am still al level 28 and the mission should be only for level 30+... But I have the new destinations and a question from Mr Crocker and one from Mr Wulf ... And I have to take two of the objects of these collections without time limits... What a strange.... Mmh... I won't receive the final recompensation ( does this word exist?????) but I'll have 9 stars!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Thanks Dave
MG I will send you what I can.
Thanks Sophie did need those items.
I have half the quest done now so quite hopeful of completing this one, more hopeful than the Knowledge is Power one and I managed to finish that one due to the good members of this site :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
:( I can't upgrade, hence no new mission. When I chose 'download' the new upgrade it says 'not available for your device'. Airport City does not appear in my google play anymore. Help anyone???

Phone is a LG P990 (Speed x2) , not rooted

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
:( I can't upgrade, hence no new mission. When I chose 'download' the new upgrade it says 'not available for your device'. Airport City does not appear in my google play anymore. Help anyone???

Phone is a LG P990 (Speed x2) , not rooted

Don't worry, you're not missing a thing! This mission is 'Mission Impossible!'

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
So based on what I can determine, this looks to be a copy of the site from about 2 weeks ago. I noticed my signature is off and needs some attention and I cannot remember what was created in between. Also, those enhancements that Dave made appear to be gone as well, BUT AT LEAST WE'RE BACK!!!

Top Bottom