Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aztec Pyramid - New iOS Quest

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
does this mean we have to keep buying the maps from the airship in order to fly to these places ? or the map will drop free from our bookshops or any other places ?
Few posts above, greensmith wrote:
5. Make sure you complete at least ten flights within the time limit to get the second Map to Machu Picchu.
6. You will get the third map when you complete another 20 flights to Machu Picchu and you will get a chest of three random Maps when you complete another 60 flights (total of 90).
I think it is the same procedure of getting additional maps for all 5 flights.
Of course, you can buy additional Map in book Duke store, but only for first three flights (Machu Picchu, Tollan and Quetzalcoatl Temple).
The other two maps seems to be in chest Map Set: Mesoamerica only. And even there are three random maps.... :bag:

I think it is worth to buy maps in Duke Store - at least those you can buy them by coins. :whistle:

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Tom Greensmith I know I have asked this before but is it definite that there is no time limit on this? The flight to Machu Picchu will use up a lot of fuel and at the moments I am using most on Area 51 flights. I am getting worried that I will not have enough fuel to do all the flights to Machu Picchu then Tollan then Temple. I will need to stock up before this and that will take some time Neil ellor Captain tneil

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom Greensmith I know I have asked this before but is it definite that there is no time limit on this? The flight to Machu Picchu will use up a lot of fuel and at the moments I am using most on Area 51 flights. I am getting worried that I will not have enough fuel to do all the flights to Machu Picchu then Tollan then Temple. I will need to stock up before this and that will take some time Neil ellor Captain tneil
My understanding is that there is no time limit. I base this on reading the Android forum on this quest. Are there any Android neighbors out there who can confirm this?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Do not use fuel to fly on Area 51!
You can have enought quantity of these maps by regular flight to Tunguska etc. I have 30 maps at the moment but I used about six already. These maps were received from about 140...160 flights. If you have four jet fighters like me you can fly more then 120 flights on Area 51 without any additional speed up.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Thanks for the advice but how will I get more maps? Do the Aztec cities remain when activated or do they disappear after 6 hours?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Do not use fuel to fly on Area 51!
You can have enought quantity of these maps by regular flight to Tunguska etc. I have 30 maps at the moment but I used about six already. These maps were received from about 140...160 flights. If you have four jet fighters like me you can fly more then 120 flights on Area 51 without any additional speed up.
True! But - time is a biggest problem. Still need about 3 days to complete Roswell destination with 3rd star. Then time for all Area 51 flights, and i could make them about 20/day. Means another 4-5 days (without speeding up), then would like to finish next 90 (Jumbo) flights to Bermuda (16/day).

Now: 12d 18h to Time Left. 12d - 3d - 5d = 4d left for jumbos. Who knows.... (n):whistle:

S

Sorumbas

Thanks for the advice but how will I get more maps? Do the Aztec cities remain when activated or do they disappear after 6 hours?

They are only available 6 hours after u activate the map.Tollan, Machu Pichu and Qualtz maps are always available by duke airship store for 1000, 2000 and 3000 coins or 1 airport cash respectivelly. The Tenochtitlan or Chichen Itza can be found in the map chest(3 airport cash).

U can get more maps reachin the stars in each destination:

1st star (10 flights) - Map of the destination u are flying
2st star (30 flights) - Map of the destination u are flying
3st star (90 flights) - Map chest( 3 random maps of the 5 cities)

Obs: The flights that come after the activation time count also ;)

I hope that it helps. :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Almost have the It Came From Outer Space quest completed and will start flying to Machu Picchu and Tollan in the next few days. I've been saving up Fuel like crazy because these timed flights are going to be tough. I bought some maps when the Airship Store was open so that's a start. Gotta get that Aztec Pyramid!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Almost have the It Came From Outer Space quest completed and will start flying to Machu Picchu and Tollan in the next few days. I've been saving up Fuel like crazy because these timed flights are going to be tough. I bought some maps when the Airship Store was open so that's a start. Gotta get that Aztec Pyramid!
Cheers,
Tom
Tom just to reiterate I wouldn't recommend using up you fuel units for the 3 cities that you can buy maps for unless you are going for the third star, eg 60 flights using a single map to get the needed map chest!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith: how much fuel do you think you need in the stockpile? What is the strategy for the flights? I have about 1200 fuel available.
Math is not my best subject. That said:
To send eight Turboprops to Machu Picchu costs 8x20 = 160 fuel
To immediately bring them back cost approximately 8x40 = 320 fuel
To send them out again costs 8x20 = 160 fuel
Every hour you regain 60 fuel, enough to bring back and send out one Turboprop. Say you do that five times before the six hours runs out.
For an initial stockpile of 640 fuel you get 8 + 8 + 5 = 21 trips ... which is enough to earn one-and-a-half Maps of Machu Picchu. (10 trips for first Map and 20 trips for second Map.)
UPDATE: As Blackcloud mentions, you also earn fuel from your Fuel Station; you can get 10 units every hour or 3 units every 10 minutes.
If my math is wrong, someone please correct me!
Luckily, I've done lots and lots of launches so I have a large stockpile of fuel.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Do not forget to add in the fuel that you will get from your Fuel Station as well.
If you have the Weathervane item you can use it to get 2 trips per plane without the need for acceleration.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom - have the drop rates been pretty consistent throughout the UFO quest? - I am miles behind and mulling over spending some hard earned greenies

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom - have the drop rates been pretty consistent throughout the UFO quest? - I am miles behind and mulling over spending some hard earned greenies
Pakman,
The It Came from Outer Space quest is timed, so focus on that. See the thread here: https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/it-came-from-outer-space-new-ios-quest.3064/
When the quest started, I spent 14 greenies on the Astrophysicist Set so I could fly right away. Yes, I found the drop rates to be much better than other quests. If you want the Crop Circles, however, don't collect the Some Like It Hot rewards until you get four of the Truth is Out There collections; it takes four to get Crop Circles but only two to complete that part of the quest.
Fly to the three new destinations to get parts for a Fighter Jet. Then fly the Fighter Jet to Area 51 to get parts for the Plasma Blaster and the Hydraulic Tools necessary to open the crashed UFOs.
This Aztec Pyramid quest has no time limit so it can wait.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom