Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aztec Pyramid - New iOS Quest

Device
  1. iPad
Was able to get two pyramids on Stan Breckner. Going to give the jumbo and powerful mission a try later on, though, as I guess I didn't
Get maps to all five destinations.

Next, though, I'd love to max out the stars on each of these.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Arne, I went ahead and added you from Stan Breckner. Can exchange jumbo items with you m(placed this comment in this thread instead of the trading thread simply due to activity).
That sounds fine. I've just sent you a walkie-talkie.
I don't have any urgent (giftable) needs currently; jumbo or duty-free items would be nice, however.

Device
  1. iPad
Just to add to this thread. If, like one of my accounts, you begin this quest when the airship is not docked, you HAVE to get the 90 flights to stand a chance at Tollman or any of the other four destinations. I'm at stinking 98 and now have 8 hangars of turboprops, which I'm trying to figure out what to do with them for the time being.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ar5chvz
Username
PM-xxxxxxx
What is the difference, specifically, between a quest item and a collectible item?
Are the drops from the Aztec quest missions considered quest or collectible items?

As such, would it be better to use the spyglass bonus, the dice bonus, or the golden dice bonus?

Thanks,
Skinner

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
What is the difference, specifically, between a quest item and a collectible item? Are the drops from the Aztec quest missions considered quest or collectible items?
As such, would it be better to use the spyglass bonus, the dice bonus, or the golden dice bonus?
Thanks,
Skinner
Brian Skinner,
It's complicated and I'm sure everyone has a different answer. I believe they are collectible items. I have used the Golden Dice for the Aztec Pyramid, Stonehenge and Ancient Greek Temple quests and have gotten exceptional drop rates.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
What is the difference, specifically, between a quest item and a collectible item?
Are the drops from the Aztec quest missions considered quest or collectible items?

Thanks,
Skinner
Based on the advice from greensmith I just used golden dice for a fleet of 8 turbo props, and they gave exactly 1 quest item. So I won't spend precious greenies on that again!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Arne I think you we're very unlucky the golden dice have worked very well for me, in fact I stopped using them because I was getting 'too many' items and getting tempted to get go for more Aztec Pyramids which I really don't want to use space on. Give it another try I am sure it works unless our friend at GI are sticking there noses in Neil Brian Skinner

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Golden Dice works great for me: yesterday it took me 12 flights to Troje to get the 6 items, today I had already the 6 items needed for the temple in 9 flights from Thebe! Now flying to Delphi with 5 Jumbos.... And a golden dice!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Here's a log of my recent map flights using Golden Dice:
Athens: 18 flights / 8 Helm of Athena drops
Delphi: 18 flights / 10 Trident drops
Thebes: 18 flights / 5 Hammer drops
Thebes: 19 flights / 13 Hammer drops
Troy: 20 flights / 12 Sandal drops
Sparta: 22 flights / 15 Girdle drops
I used nine Jumbos and Matryoshka Dolls to double maximum passengers. Like I've said before, it's all random. Individual statistics vary but the trend is that Golden Dice work for me.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Here's a log of my recent map flights using Golden Dice:
Athens: 18 flights / 8 Helm of Athena drops
Delphi: 18 flights / 10 Trident drops
Thebes: 18 flights / 5 Hammer drops
Thebes: 19 flights / 13 Hammer drops
Troy: 20 flights / 12 Sandal drops
Sparta: 22 flights / 15 Girdle drops
I used nine Jumbos and Matryoshka Dolls to double maximum passengers. Like I've said before, it's all random. Individual statistics vary but the trend is that Golden Dice work for me.
Cheers,
Tom
I was just wondering, what to use on flights: Spy Glass, Dice or Golden Dice?

As i read here, Golden Dice would be the best choice. I am working on Aztec mission now, so far i have: 9-0-22-0-12.
Will try to colect for two Piramid's... Stonehenge and Greek are far more difficult, but hopefully reachable :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Gt city Golden dice are definitely the way to go in my experience. I have had good drop rates with them. I did initial try to use the Spy glass and got only one Bas relief from 17 flights so i think this tell the tail. In fact i stopped using the Golden dice in the end when going for the stars as the drop rate was too good and i had visions of a Aztec Pyramid game over taking my airport Neil

Top Bottom