Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aren't we (ios & android) due for Santa's Bad Day Quest?????

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Ice Castle
Liquid Nitrogen - 1
Freezer - 1
Snowmaker - 2
Artificial Ice - 1
wwo55
skating rink: 2 ice, 1 freezer, 1 snowmaker, 1 refrigerator (probably spelt wrong)
sculpure park: 2 nitrogen, 1 ice, 1 refrigerator, 1 snowmaker
iglo: can't remember but also 2-1-1-1
santa house: no items

Edit: sorry now saw you were answering a question....

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I am wondering if somebody noticed a better drop rate by using spy glasses or golden dices?
The items for the collection giving the igloo and santa Claus's house are still not arrived(n)

I ran 32 flights to Nagoya yesterday with golden dice and got 2 drops. I was very disappointed.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
Aircrash city, what a game. Things are getting better, instead of the game crashing every 30 seconds, the game crashes every 5 minutes. "Oh what fun it is to play Aircrash City today".

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
hello
Nick Schultz Bali Hi Happy Helen Donclyde Doune olly 333 InCoNvEnIeNtE Juvenal Lukasz nsari pienicki vayka1 lp87 idenadege Ninalouettes Puppy Chou Red Fox One Simp1710 Suresh steveowa stevel2606

As I didn't get enough gift from Laponia, I build 5 xmas shops in my support game "javi NOgifts ".
you can visit them if you have the same problem;)

By the way, using the spy glasses improve significantly the drop rate.

As this is my last messages in 2013, I wish an Happy New Year and see you again in 2014

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
hello
Nick Schultz Bali Hi Happy Helen Donclyde Doune olly 333 InCoNvEnIeNtE Juvenal Lukasz nsari pienicki vayka1 lp87 idenadege Ninalouettes Puppy Chou Red Fox One Simp1710 Suresh steveowa stevel2606

As I didn't get enough gift from Laponia, I build 5 xmas shops in my support game "javi NOgifts ".
you can visit them if you have the same problem;)

By the way, using the spy glasses improve significantly the drop rate.

As this is my last messages in 2013, I wish an Happy New Year and see you again in 2014

javi

Happy New Year too, I can't send lanterns from ipad, I will return if you send them to me (y)

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
helen if you can't send them, then a return will not give a Lantern.

I have 2 Xmas gift shops, 1 igloo and 1 Santa house. I prefer lanterns as well. Sign not updated, because I'm on mobile only at the moment

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
helen if you can't send them, then a return will not give a Lantern.

I have 2 Xmas gift shops, 1 igloo and 1 Santa house. I prefer lanterns as well. Sign not updated, because I'm on mobile only at the moment
mel

Hi, I have managed to send them from my phone to iPad then return successfully, I was hoping this would apply to other neighbours
I always try to think the best, but difficult with Airport City sometimes!!

Thanks anyway Mel ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
This Santa's Bad Day quest has been disappointing on so many levels. Firstly most of the neighbours who give valuable advice auto-completed, so the rest of us didn't have their great ideas to work with. Secondly, the drop rate has been dreadful. Since about 3 days into the quest I could have completed it, but I wanted to finish at least one of each type of Christmas building. Most days I don't get either a bauble drop or a building construction item. In previous quests we were able to gift each other the special flight items we needed. But in this quest the only way to keep your sleighs flying seems to be spending greenies. Of the 18 or so lanterns I gathered visiting neighbours today only 4 resulted in star dust, and of those only one or two produced a gift box. Even my two Christmas Gift Shops rarely drop gift boxes. This quest construction has been squarely aimed at getting us to spend greenies, I know I've spent well over 50 of them on this quest and I refuse to spend any more. If future quests get structured like this, my days playing are numbered. Thirdly the abominable population count change mid-quest. They could easily have waited until the quest was over. If I had completed prior to the 'upgrade' I would have my reward building built. With five days to go, my hopes of completing the two remaining buildings are fading. About the only way to send a meaningful message to GI is to write a review or edit your existing review in the App Store. If you haven't voiced your frustration yet, that's the way to do it.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
jackjackeli flip123
Yea the Time Traveler bug is so annoying. I have never gotten it before, but this really ridiculous thing happened:
I downloaded AC app (latest one, Santa mission) on my wife's Android device, she played to lv2 and after the level up, this bug occured! wtf? Just lv2 and suddenly Time Traveler bug? Didn't quit/stop the game, just started the game and this happened? Couldn't collect passengers and coins, couldn't do anything. I didn't bother with it though, as I don't really have much time to play nowadays, so uninstalled the game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
Well had fun this afternoon - due to the poor drop rate I decided to hoard magic dust for a few days, then invest 4 greenies in a Spy Glass and bombard Lapland with flights. Pretty much every flight then dropped presents and baubles, some dropped four presents in one go... My visits to neighbours' Xmas buildings also seemed more fruitful, finally getting the Gloves to complete the Ice Palce collection. Note I was getting nothing whatsoever from North America until I got the side quest to visit, then the Snow Machine turned up on the very next visit... Could have been a coincidence I suppose...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Note I was getting nothing whatsoever from North America until I got the side quest to visit, then the Snow Machine turned up on the very next visit... Could have been a coincidence I suppose...
rickycowslip, nope, because of the subquest droprate was 'always'. I used the subquest to get two packages for africa and South America to do most of those flights.... as long as I didn't have two packages each, the subquest was not finished and droprate stayed high :)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I finally did the hard thing ...destroyed half of my city and completed this stupid quest :cry:

Now will redo my airport and yes will wait for GI to release a meaningful and fun quest for us...not recycled :oops:

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
jackjackeli flip123
Yea the Time Traveler bug is so annoying. I have never gotten it before, but this really ridiculous thing happened:
I downloaded AC app (latest one, Santa mission) on my wife's Android device, she played to lv2 and after the level up, this bug occured! wtf? Just lv2 and suddenly Time Traveler bug? Didn't quit/stop the game, just started the game and this happened? Couldn't collect passengers and coins, couldn't do anything. I didn't bother with it though, as I don't really have much time to play nowadays, so uninstalled the game.

Red Fox One i had this same problem when i started my new gifting game on my android! I must have started about 10 new games! complained to GI with no answer, surprise surprise :banghead:
Turns out the time setting on the tablet wasn't set to automatic. As soon as i did this, and started yet another new game, it was all fine. (y)
May be a different problem in your case but worth a check??

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Red Fox One i had this same problem when i started my new gifting game on my android! I must have started about 10 new games! complained to GI with no answer, surprise surprise :banghead:
Turns out the time setting on the tablet wasn't set to automatic. As soon as i did this, and started yet another new game, it was all fine. (y)
May be a different problem in your case but worth a check??
Thanks for the feedback, simp1710. I don't know what caused the problem, but I resetted the game and it was fine already. I didn't set automatic time setting etc. Weird stuff.

Top Bottom