Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone played any of the other GI games?

I play The Tribez (on windows pc). I was pretty far along until my computer crashed and I had to start over a couple of weeks ago, but it's a fun game. Back up to level 18, haven't had to put any real $$ into the game. Tried Sunshine Bay - blahhh. Also paradise island - everything was too small to see, even on a 23 inch screen.

Try BIG BUSINESS DELUXE you will have no problems with that game been playing it for the same time as airport city and not once have I had a problem with it.

WELL I NEVER!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS INSTALL ON 10 MACHINES, MY LIFE!!!!

Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg

When you say 5 greenies, do you get 5 greenies in AC for clicking on the adds for the other games and downloading them to play? Or are you just referring to how far you got in the game?
I think those offers are no longer valid.
But it used to be that way: you played another GI game until a certain level (in general level 5) and got 5 greenies in your AC

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I've started playing a game not by GI, but advertised in AC. "Homicide squad - hidden crimes". It's supposedly a basic "click the item" simpleton, but damn, it's so hard.

Top Bottom