Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anyone played any of the other GI games?

Device
Windows PC
As much as I love this game and can’t let it go (and still spend money on it), you couldn’t pay me to even download another GI game.
Try BIG BUSINESS DELUXE you will have no problems with that game been playing it for the same time as airport city and not once have I had a problem with it.

When you say 5 greenies, do you get 5 greenies in AC for clicking on the adds for the other games and downloading them to play? Or are you just referring to how far you got in the game?
I think those offers are no longer valid.
But it used to be that way: you played another GI game until a certain level (in general level 5) and got 5 greenies in your AC

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I've started playing a game not by GI, but advertised in AC. "Homicide squad - hidden crimes". It's supposedly a basic "click the item" simpleton, but damn, it's so hard.

Device
iPad, iPhone
Friend Code
03n23gay4
Username
Big Willie
Replied to wrong post. Can’t seem to find away to delete. Ignore this :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom