Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update 03/06/14

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
not yet, hadn't noticed it, at a guess I'd say it would be to make the mission harder as it's far too easy, already completed it with one giant even though I had no complete collections when I started it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

GI said on their FB 2 hrs. ago: Summer time, Summer time! get ready for some great news! Well the snow in your airport disappered when you update.
So the new "update" for Android Players is that an Android-figure pops up an dwhen you click on it:

- Google Anniversary Event: Last for 14hrs. and 30 min.
Receive an Android-Statue for free when you visit and buy at the bank (Yeah right!!)
It impresses your citizens and increases your max. population. Collect all 5 of the
unique Android-Statue's. This event last for limited time.

Further some new side-quests which are:
- Fly to Delhi and bring anise.
- Take Mr. Wulff to Shanghai
- Fly to Paris and bring an easel
- Visit Eateries and find Stern 0/10
- Fly to Nepal and bring an axe.
- Fly to Iceland and find some dust for Mr. Wulff
- Take Jennifer to Hong Kong

So the above is what the new update brings, some side quests and TO BUY AT THE BANK!!! :greedy: :greedy::greedy:------> GI
Well the quests i'll do, but i'm NOT going to spend money:mad::mad:, for the damn statue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
new maps to scadinavia... jumbo's, building: castle of Egeskov?

collection 91: dwarfs in our city? when is st patricksday?, collection 92 is also new

edit, nr 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 all give builings when collected 3 times. Flights to Paris, shanghai, Delhi, Hongkong, Iceland and Nepal
edit2, st patricks day, march 17th, will probably be a new quest Yeah

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hi all,

GI said on their FB 2 hrs. ago: Summer time, Summer time! get ready for some great news! Well the snow in your airport disappered when you update.
So the new "update" for Android Players is that an Android-figure pops up an dwhen you click on it:

Receive an Android-Statue for free when you visit and buy at the bank (Yeah right!!)
It impresses your citizens and increases your max. population. Collect all 5 of the

So the above is what the new update brings, some side quests and TO BUY AT THE BANK!!! :greedy: :greedy::greedy:------> GI
Well the quests i'll do, but i'm NOT going to spend money:mad::mad:, for the damn statue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad we can't use greenies to buy stuff in the bank! No way in hell:borg: i'm spending real money with GI again. Supposing someone does get one of these "Android Statues", could you please post it here, either a screen shot or just let me/us know you have one so we can all go and drool over it??:ROFLMAO: Thanks!

Also, got an offer "Cat Story":cat: that popped up, gives 5 greenies to download.

Also, also, my first Christmas Tree drop since the Android update was an "Anise"(n) from the "Oriental Spices" collection. Obviously it could (and most likely is) be a coincidence, but who knows, maybe GI made these items easy to obtain. I have flown 4 flights to Paris and gotten the quest items needed fairly quick.

Too bad we can't use greenies to buy stuff in the bank! No way in hell:borg: i'm spending real money with GI again. Supposing someone does get one of these "Android Statues", could you please post it here, either a screen shot or just let me/us know you have one so we can all go and drool over it??:ROFLMAO: Thanks!

Photo of the 'Android Statues' lifted on the FB page

image.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Plenty changes in this update. Just one tip.

The Airship store has new items as well

1. Mystery buildings 2 at 10 greenness each
2. Excavation maps Scandinavia (20) for 2000 coins each
3. Excavation Map set Scandinavia for 5 greenness each
4. Map set Scandinavia for 12 greenness each

So get some before the Airship leaves in 15 hrs

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Do you know how many people this statue it will increase the population?
Thanks
as you could see on FB, there are 5 different ones: Glass Android, Golden Android, Classical Android, Marble Android, Exotic Android (same order as printscreen from FB above from left to right).
It took me 9 purchases to get them all.

They all have the same stats:
- 9 Coins every 10 minutes
- Max. population: +5
- Size: 1x1
- Construction: 1 hr, Speed-up: 500 Coins
I'm building one right now to see if it requires a road.

I've seen on my most recent game (GRTAB) that the clock says 10 days left to purchase.

Edit: the statues do not require roads.
On my main game (GRTAB2) I now have 10 days and 18 hours left also to get them.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ba3p4z
Username
Arros (thingineed)
Pfft I had just finished all flights with these blue jets, now I have to do a lot of them again just to get rid of the quests.... fml.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I had some problems with fuel counter and with pyramids counter: it says 5 mins to drop and after 30 mins of not playing game I had still 1 minute to drop...

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hi all,

Further some new side-quests which are:
- Fly to Delhi and bring anise.
- Take Mr. Wulff to Shanghai
- Fly to Paris and bring an easel
- Visit Eateries and find Stern 0/10
- Fly to Nepal and bring an axe.
- Fly to Iceland and find some dust for Mr. Wulff
- Take Jennifer to Hong Kong

I was dumb enough to spend a $1.99 and got nothing. You have to spend at least $4.99 to get Android Statue.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I did not update but when I opened my AC, I just noticed all the new quests. Argh... means I have to sell my jumbos and buy the blue deltas again.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I was dumb enough to spend a $1.99 and got nothing. You have to spend at least $4.99 to get Android Statue.

Ah well, thanks for being the tester for us. Guess we should have expected to have to spend...well, $5 isn't a LOT, but still....GI sucks at being subtle.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Everything looks so green now! Its so green it hurts my eye- such a change from the snow!!
Was it this green before the Xmas update?

Everything's much brighter and greener. I've resorted to turning down the brightness of my screen. I dislike the the huge shrubs and trees around the city. Seems like it's going to be a permanent fixture. Otherwise no major issues so far

Top Bottom