Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Update 03/06/14

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Found one big change and a bug (so it seems).

For the big change: to build an Airship Dock, you only need half the items (2 Channel Bar, Handling Line, Rope Block and Sandbag, instead of 4 of each).
Also, the side Mission "Mayday, mayday, mayday" has changed, as you now need to bring Canisters from 'Bali' instead of 'Artic Station'. And finally, the destination 'Artic Station' doesn't drop any items anymore.

For the bug: when visiting Neighbours, when you are at a Neighbour and click the 'other' Neigbours button, the list you get is akward (not always), at it looks incomplete (untill you start scrolling down and the other neighbours 'appear').

Everything's much brighter and greener. I've resorted to turning down the brightness of my screen. I dislike the the huge shrubs and trees around the city. Seems like it's going to be a permanent fixture. Otherwise no major issues so far

I was thinking the exact same thing... it's definitely bright!

-Todd...

Glad it's not my eyes that's the problem :) !

I do like the new bluish splash screen though. It's fresh!
The old splash screen was getting old, and it was also mainly white & bright and really hurts my eyes when you start up the game in low light conditions.

But after a day of playing the game, I am getting used to the green again!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
for those who are interested: Uppsala is jumbo, 48 fuel, 380 passengers, 84 to speed up
first few planes are out...

Edit: Trondheim, 48 fuel, 380 pas, 84 to speed up

Top Bottom