Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 4.7.27 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agq2ssb
Username
mod
The game is pretty unplayable now, as it is so slow!
If you haven't updated , DON'T!
As others have mentioned it pauses for 3/5 seconds every time you tap the screen .
No fun at all.
Never happened before to me.
Going to stop playing until a fix is sorted out.
Does no one test the games first?
I'm on android, on a Samsung

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The game is pretty unplayable now, as it is so slow!
If you haven't updated , DON'T!
As others have mentioned it pauses for 3/5 seconds every time you tap the screen .
No fun at all.
Never happened before to me.
Going to stop playing until a fix is sorted out.
Does no one test the games first?
I'm on android, on a Samsung
I almost install it, then i readed posts here, and will wait till next update... :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I notice something interesting about this latest upgrade. At lower levels (14 and 25) the game does not pause as often as my level 62 game. On my level 14 game I am able to view a video for free upgrade items (for my building) multiple times. I thought this was supposed to happen only once, but if this is a bug I'll take advantage of it while I can. I am pleased that I am able to get my control center (level 1) completed on my lower level games. Soon as I have all the collections done on my lower level games, I will be able to do green launches on my primary game and have my lower level games 'help' complete the green launches.

My level 62 game takes much longer to play, because I have to keep waiting for the game to unfreeze. I have sent an email to GI support informing them of it situation. Any correction will probably take several days to distribute, presuming that there is a corrective update. If I get a response back from GI support I will post the information here.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Cra$h
Updates are always welcome but I am noticing annoying short moments of the game freezing. It's become very frustrating to play. A lot of hiccups with this update

I am playing on a Verizon Ellipsis 10 tablet. Android 5.1

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
I too have the constant interruptions. Glad to know it's not just me.

Other things:
* If you start loading a guest plane with passengers and then visit a neighbor during that process, you will have to restart the passengers when you return home. This is a major downgrade from the past 2 versions.
* If you start loading a guest plane with pax and then either play a video or go to your phone's homescreen to do something else, the plane will pause the loading during those times & resume when you come back. This is how it's functioned since the previous update.
* Coins, xp, fuel/pax, and goodies from landed planes and buildings go to their topbar destinations faster. Woohoo!

Not only is Madlen's place having a different layout (planetarium is along back edge of city now) but I'm seeing new buildings there. Plus, her planes are black (used to be gold). Maybe an S3?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w43110u
Username
hoi-(itemneeded)

Other things:
* If you start loading a guest plane with passengers and then visit a neighbor during that process, you will have to restart the passengers when you return home. This is a major downgrade from the past 2 versions.
* If you start loading a guest plane with pax and then either play a video or go to your phone's homescreen to do something else, the plane will pause the loading during those times & resume when you come back. This is how it's functioned since the previous update.
* Coins, xp, fuel/pax, and goodies from landed planes and buildings go to their topbar destinations faster. Woohoo!

Not only is Madlen's place having a different layout (planetarium is along back edge of city now) but I'm seeing new buildings there. Plus, her planes are black (used to be gold). Maybe an S3?
birthtday happy!
and also, happy birthday!
:)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

Other things:

Yes, S3 planes are black and yellow/gold.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I got updated anyway, I swear I turned that feature off. Now I can't remember where I turn it off!!

Definetly sticking more, not fun. Neighbors gifts do stay until Xed out. My S1 turboprop got charged 1 greenie to speed up, is this new? I wasn't paying attention.

Very unhappy, very, very unhappy.:cry:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey all,
we've just opened 4.7.28 update that will fix your lag problems in the big cities. It'll be ready for download through Google Play within the next hour or two.

Lags were caused by our desire to save your profiles more often, but we went a bit too far with that and underestimated the scale of possible issues. Thanks for reporting the probem here on the forum and through support team.

Top Bottom