Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android 4.10.9 available

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Updated without problems. Game working well.

Start Thanksgiven event.
Stone castle changed

Didn't like Madlen poping-up again to spend greens. Be careful

Last edited:
Well, update trashed my android game. :(:(:( Screenshot_2016-11-22-11-16-22.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Did that. Hope they get back to me soon. Although I'm not doing the event on that game, I can't do much of anything except fly planes. :D:D:D (I just use it for gifting fuel)
Anyway, it is good that GI got feedback of what happening. Any ticket is also help for their developers (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I updated my game on Android, and I cannot read the text in any of the windows or in the game. The text appears as white blocks, and is unreadable. I rebooted the tablet, and cleared the game cache. It id not solve the problem. So now I cannot play the game or do the event. Time for another email to GI Support. I hope they can fix the problem, and soon. I am NOT impressed.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
So I am not alone it seems. Well maybe that means GI will correct the problem soon. However, I am not holding my breath. I can't help but wonder. Do they even TEST any of these updates before they are posted? How could they have missed something that causes this type of problem? Sorry I am venting my frustration here and that is not helping anyone. I think that for this broken update, GI owes each player 50 to 100 greenies. We deserve compensation for putting up with these broken updates. Looks like I will have to wait for the next update before I can continue playing Airport City. Oh well. I have other games to keep me occupied in the meantime, as well as other hobbies to occupy my time. I envy those of you who have not been impacted by this latest update.

Last edited:
Top Bottom