Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - March Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Today is St. Cuthbert's Day - anniversary of the death of St Cuthbert, one of England's greatest saints

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 20th March 2020 at 08.55am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours 29 gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this week. I have updated my signature page. If you need any gift items to upgrade the four main buildings in your game, please do let me know, I'm always happy to help my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 21st March 2020 at 17.25pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours 29 gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this week of game play. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 28th March 2020 at 10.15am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours 29 gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this week of game play. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Great day with birthdays for two old friends - must be party time somewhere - even if only a virtual one!
birthday cake pink.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 29th March 2020 at 10.15am London UK Time)

After having had a really good Sunday morning continental breakfast, I have finally made solid and live my Control Tower (Level`13), after 14 days and 6,000,000 coins.. The terminal is already in place, I now need 700,000 coins to purchase the stand, do I not love this game.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 31st March 2020 at 09.55am London UK Time)

On the last day of the third month, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far this week. I have updated my signature page, with my current gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04orlnac
Username
karti-item needed
Hi

I need this items:

Master Plan
City Model
Transmitter
Cooling Chamber
Defroster
Smoke Detector
Ergonomic chair
Horn Antenna
Offset Gregorian Antenna
Vivaldi-Antenna
Yagi-Uda Antenna

I can sent gift to 18 neighbors daily. 80 items is available for me to send as gift.

List of items i can send and list of my needed items is in below thread.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/what-items-you-need-as-gift.30508/

(I'm not sure about the rules of forum that allowed me to create above thread or not.)
Hi @Masoud I sent you request add me..I'll send gifts you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom