Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - March 2021 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I need items for:

Control Tower Level 13
Video Cube 3/20
Time Server 8/20
Monitor Mount 0/20
Compact Photo Printer 0/20

I will return as displayed on game profile.

Thanks in advance

James
I'm in a position to help you with the Time Server gift items - if you send me a PM with your code, once connected as neighbours, I can gift what you need. Happy to send you the gift every day, until you have all you need. Will wait to hear from you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlement (Tuesday 23rd March 2021 at 17.00pm London UK Time)

Much later than my usual time, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this late Tuesday afternoon. I have also updated my signature page, with the most urgent needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlement (Thursday 25th March 2021 at 15.30pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this Thursday afternoon. I have also updated my signature page, with the most urgent needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 29th March 2021 at 09.35am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this cold Monday morning. I have updated my signature page, with the most urgent needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during last week, and so far this morning.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Wednesday 31st March 2021 at 08.35am London UK Time)

The last day of the month of March and all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this morning. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent need gift needs. As always my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far this week of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom