Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - July Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobster

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Bobster
BigTex / 09aj7wj75
BigTex ....(items I need)

Need:
Grinding Machine (x1)
Washing Machine (x4) (x3)
Flatwork Ironer (x2) (x1)

Can Send:
Flatwork Ironer
Arch Metal Detector
Defroster
Air Vent Filter
Cooling Chamber

I would need 2 Arch Metal Detector and can send you Washing Machine

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 19th July 2020 at 18.00pm London UK Time)

Having sent out all my neighbours gifts early this morning, I completely forgot about posting this post. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. Once again, my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, throughout all of this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

View My Signature
Need Fuel 20 and Chainsaws. Please add me I can send a lot of gifts. See signature.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
Username/Friend Code = Josh Lastly/03u5duwn5
In-Game Name = F20 T20 Chainsaw
Items Required = Fuel 20, Chainsaw
Items You Can Send = Everything up to level 48

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Thursday 23rd July 2020 at 08.40am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gifts (fuel 20 units, flight items and event items) have been sent out nice and early this Thursday morning. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this week.

Time for some breakfast.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 27th July 2020 at 09.05am London UK Time)

On this very cold and wet Monday morning, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out nice and early. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during last week, and so far this morning.

Time for some breakfast.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Tuesday 28th July 2020 at 08.44am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out nice and early. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received so far this morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Thursday 30th July 2020 at 08.25am London UK Time)

On this sunny and warm Thursday morning, all of my neighbours 30 gift items have been sent out nice and early. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received so far today, it really does make a big difference.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
My game name: Steel Frame
Friend code: 04pe95t0v
Items I need:

1 Steel Frame* (super urgent)
4 Shredder
4 Ergonomic Chair
2 Stamp
2 Whiteboard

*dunno whether it can be gifted or not.

P. S - Please ignore my sig as its from my earlier game on iOS. Started afresh on Android!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Saturday 1st August 2020 at 08.25am London UK Time)

On the first day of a new month, and on a sunny and warm Saturday morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this week of game play.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom