Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - July Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 2nd August 2020 at 09.00am London UK Time)

On a very sunny and warm Sunday morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. Once again I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during my sleep period.

Have a great Sunday

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 2nd August 2020 at 09.15am London UK Time)

A very gentle reminder, when you are gifting to me, please do make sure you only gift items that are listed in my signature page. I have noticed during the few weeks gift items received, which I do not need, and are not listed in my signatire page. If there are any special gift items needed, towards the upgradng of your buildings, I'm always happy to help, and you only need to ask.

Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Tuesday 4th August 2020 at 09.10am London UK Time)

On a much cooler Tuesday morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My thanks for all the gift items received from my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom