Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - Jan 2022 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mo elbo emjoy your birthday cake!
Birthday cake blue.png

Hi neighbors and Happy and Successful New 2022 Year,
My game lost all neighbors and uncollected gifts today and I opened a ticket with GI to repair it.
While waiting for GI to do their job I cannot for obvious reasons return your gifts. If my game will be repaired in next 48 hours I will be able to return all gifts, so pls take the risk and continue to send gifts. If it takes longer, I'll post again to ask you to stop sending any gifts.
Good luck with your game(s),
Pit
My game is up and running again, my break was very short one - on Tuesday I was already returning gifts (all of those I had to send on Monday plus some from Tuesday) so I'm resuming the normal service.
After today's round of gifting I will have only couple of neighbors to whom I will still owe some gifts.

shaper A-R

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
shaper
Happy weekend to everyone.

I am need of a couple of items please. Unfortunately I can only get them as gifts, I can,t purchase them according to the site they can only be gifted. So if anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Wreath x 1
Snow Melter x 2

I am trying to build a knitting shop and need these items to complete the build.

my code is 208K54D1S

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 18th January 2022 at 13.25pm London UK Time)

Following a really good lunch, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out to for today. My great thanks for all the gifts received, so far today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thanks , great to hear from you my friend been a wile
hope your doing well
take good care of yourself and family and best wishes for 2022
greetings from belgium
Mo Elbo
Good to see you too. It has been a while.

Doing ok here, usual ups & downs, but can't complain too much. Hope you & your family are also well

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 19th January 2022 at 09.35am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out to for today. I write to express my great thanks for all the gifts received, so far this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 20th January 2022 at 08.25am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out to for today. I write to express my great thanks for all the gifts received, so far this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 21st January 2022 at 09.25am London UK Time)

On this rather cold morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out to for today. I write to express my great thanks for all the gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 24th January 2022 at 12.45pm London UK Time)

On this rather cold and grey Monday morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out to for today. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received, during last week and so far this morning.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 27th January 2022 at 09.05am London UK Time)

On yet another cold and grey morning here in the UK, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out to for today. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 30th January 2022 at 11.15am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this bright and sunny Sunday afternoon. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received, during this week of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom