Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, ios & Windows - Aug Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Newbie here.... Much help needed...
Lots of great people to help here - ask away
people.png

Hi all,
Newbie here.... Much help needed...
Have sent an invite - I can help with staplers. Problem with most things that have a level - i.e. terminal, town hall etc, is as soon as you complete a level, you can only gift the things needed for the level you are then working on. You will need to use the thread for players building the same levels, but for generic items such as fuel and repair etc, levels don't matter. Happy to help, just accept the invite.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03uma07xq
Username
Dave
Have sent an invite - I can help with staplers. Problem with most things that have a level - i.e. terminal, town hall etc, is as soon as you complete a level, you can only gift the things needed for the level you are then working on. You will need to use the thread for players building the same levels, but for generic items such as fuel and repair etc, levels don't matter. Happy to help, just accept the invite.

Thank you very much! I need to search the forums more and get with the program. I'll be doing that when I'm not camping in a yurt in rural co. Roscommon, Ireland with barely 3G, best wait until I'm home and at a PC!

(y)OK
Good to know that you stay and play the game ;)
Please don't send anymore gifts to Radu - Fuel 20 .
I told you to send if you want only to Radu 81 but I see that you still send gifts where I don't want.
Please send to someone who needs because I don't need for that game.
Please don't make me to delete your games.
Thanks.

Hi @Davecampbell - friendly word of advice - when you change your name to add a new gift request, please can you keep the first part of your name the same? - Couldn't find you when gifting today, so had to send a gift to next on my list? Just realised you are "steel frame pls". "Dave Steel Frm" would be easier for your regular gifters. Just a tip!
people.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 26th August 2019 at 11.55am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for today (flight, event and fuel) have finally been despached. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, throughout last week of game play, and so far this morning. I have updated my signature page with gift items needed.

Have a great bank holiday Monday.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 27th August 2019 at 11.55am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for today have finally been sent out. My great thanks for all of the gift items received, they are all very much appreciated. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 27th August 2019 at 11.55am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for today have finally been sent out. My great thanks for all of the gift items received, they are all very much appreciated. I have updated my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning ☀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom