Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, ios & Windows - Aug Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message to my consistant gifting neighbours. I am no longer playing my second game so will have a problem sending gifts to all of you. If you don't receive a gift back from me, please start trading with other neighbours. I need this game to be more fun and less work... :) I will try to catch up with the gifts I have received up to now but can't guarantee how long it will take.

Happy flying everyone!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pri35z5
Username
Yee Kai
04pri35z5
YeeKai
I need assembly robot, spaceship engine,laser level and robot tester
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190818_140623_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20190818_140623_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_20190818_141805_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    Screenshot_20190818_141805_com.gameinsight.airport.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
My game
Husam1 and Husam3 is updated.
Husam2 not yet maybe tomorrow will be ready to update.
Hi Husam,
Please don't send gifts anymore to Radu-fuel20.
If you really want to send gifts please send to Radu81-Fuel 20 and send repair items for tunderburts and condors only.
I will appreciate that.
Thanks.
I said couple of day ago that I will quit but I changed my mind and I will not quit yet 🤣🤣🤣

To all my great neighbors - I try to send you what you have written in your game name or your signature. Please don't just return those same items to me as I have over 100 of all flight items and will lose them. Right now, Control Tower 13 and Terminal 12 are my priorities, and if you don't have those yet to gift, I will always appreciate fuel(20). Thanks!
Hi Crescent,
Do you mind if I don't send you Fuel 20 and I send you repair items for tunderburts and condors ?
I know you need but maybe you have more than 100 items and you can't accept them.
If you need them I will send you but please return back and I will appreciate that.
Thanks.

Hi Crescent,
Do you mind if I don't send you Fuel 20 and I send you repair items for tunderburts and condors ?
I know you need but maybe you have more than 100 items and you can't accept them.
If you need them I will send you but please return back and I will appreciate that.
Thanks.
I have more than 100, so don't worry about sending any. But I will make myself a note, and send them to you. So, anything from Pilot Headset on up to VSI?

I have more than 100, so don't worry about sending any. But I will make myself a note, and send them to you. So, anything from Pilot Headset on up to VSI?
Yes.
I'm using 14 Tunderburts right now but those planes when they broke they broke around 8 planes from 14 and I don't want to use greens because I worked hard to get them.

Hi Husam,
Please don't send gifts anymore to Radu-fuel20.
If you really want to send gifts please send to Radu81-Fuel 20 and send repair items for tunderburts and condors only.
I will appreciate that.
Thanks.
I said couple of day ago that I will quit but I changed my mind and I will not quit yet 🤣🤣🤣
(y)OK
Good to know that you stay and play the game ;)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Does anyone on the members forum know where the following bonus comes from, Jar of Diogenes - this bonus grants you double experience for any actions completed (active for 7 days, flight experience 100%) - I have one sitting in my warehouse, but I do not recall where it came from. I'm assuming this is a new bonus, I'm sure I would have noticed this bonus before, while writing the following user guide, The Airport City Game Bonuses - How To Collect Them and How To Use Them During Game Play. I would like to update the user guide.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom