Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, ios & Windows - Aug Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins

Jar of Diogenes is a Mystery Super Bonus that is a Reward for completing Alliance Map Destinations.

It was also one of the items given away by GI on upgrading to V7. (Nice idea, but useless for Level 80 players ! )

Regards
Harcourt

Many thanks, I will update the user guide, many thanks once again for your help with this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 19th August 2019 at 17.35pm London UK Time)

All my neighbours gifts (fuel 20 units, flight items and event items) have been despached for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during last week, and so far today. I have updated my signature page with gift items needed for Control Tower (Level 13) and Terminal (Level 12) building upgrades.

Have a great week wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,,

It is just over a week since the V7 upgrade. I have to say, as a windows user, that everything went extraordinarily well. Kudos to Ivan and the team.
I have got my head around the Fuel gifts etc and am living with a Fuel Bar over 8000 units. I need to do some serious flying.

I noticed a couple of nice touches.

1) The Runway lights turn on when they are in use by your own or guest planes, and off when they are free.

2) If you click/tap on the service vehicle park on any stand, it brings up the list of active flights.
stand.jpg

Very useful !!

Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,,

It is just over a week since the V7 upgrade. I have to say, as a windows user, that everything went extraordinarily well. Kudos to Ivan and the team.
I have got my head around the Fuel gifts etc and am living with a Fuel Bar over 8000 units. I need to do some serious flying.

I noticed a couple of nice touches.

1) The Runway lights turn on when they are in use by your own or guest planes, and off when they are free.

2) If you click/tap on the service vehicle park on any stand, it brings up the list of active flights. View attachment 21560
Very useful !!

Regards
Harcourt
Spotted and loved the landing lights - hadn't noticed the service area piece! I must say although it takes longer, first thing in the morning when all the flights are landing and leaving to take off, it looks like a real airport ramp, and the activity and buzz is really great.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 21st August 2019 at 15.15pm London UK Time)

All my neighbours gifts (fuel 20 units, flight items and event items) have been despached for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received so far today. I have updated my signature page with gift items needed for Control Tower (Level 13) and Terminal (Level 12) building upgrades.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 22nd August 2019 at 14.05pm London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for today have been finally despached. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, throughout today. I have updated my signature page with gift items needed.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom