Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - April 2021 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlement (Thursday 1st March 2021 at 16.45pm London UK Time)

On the first day of the fourth month of 2021 all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent need gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Have a great Easter folks!
Easter.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Friday 2nd April 2021 at 09.15am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this Friday morning. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent need gift needs. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gift items.

Happy Easter

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 4th April 2021 at 09.05am London UK Time)

A very gentle reminder not to send any of the special event gift items, I do not do the events. Also, please only gift items that appear in my signature. I have been receiving gifts I do not need.

Many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 4th April 2021 at 09.40am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this sunny but cold Sunday morning. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gift items received, during this week of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 5th April 2021 at 11.40am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this bank holiday Monday. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent needs. My continued thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlement (Wenesday 7th April 2021 at 17.30pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this bitterly cold Wednesday. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent needs. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Thursday 8th April 2021 at 08.45am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this Thursday morning. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Friday 9th April 2021 at 09.15am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this rather cold Friday morning. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom