Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - April 2021 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Thursday 8th April 2021 at 08.45am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this Thursday morning. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Your game is in the sleeping mode in my friend list and also can't visit it. Strange.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 11th April 2021 at 09.40am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this rather cold but sunny Sunday morning. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 12th April 2021 at 09.25am London UK Time)

The following three gift items are the most important - Navigation Module (urgent), E-Reader (urgent), Fuel 20 Units (urgent) - I have updated my signature page to reflect this. If you are able to gifts these three items that woud be great, as always happy to help in return with general gift needs and/or building upgrade gift needs.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Bob69bob

bday1.jpg

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 12th April 2021 at 12.20pm London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this rather cold Monday afternoon. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent needs. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during last week.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Wednesday 14th April 2021 at 10.40am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this Wednesday morning. I have updated my signature page, with my most urgent needs. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlement (Sunday 18th April 2021 at 12.20pm London UK Time)

On this sunny but cold Sunday afternoon, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page, with my most urgent gift needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, throughout this week of game play.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom