Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance points

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
040lldq75
Username
Blue8282
How do the Alliance points work? I see a lot of people asking for 1 or 2 missions to be completed but fly 50k in pax.
Do missions count towards growing alliance? Do pax count toward both?
Can someone please help?

pilot-wv

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20823h634
Username
jpm-wv-[needed item]
How do the Alliance points work? I see a lot of people asking for 1 or 2 missions to be completed but fly 50k in pax.
Can someone please help?
Okay. I think I can explain some of this. You gain Alliance points to level up your alliance. To gain points, your alliance members have to complete tasks. If all members complete all 3 tasks, your alliance could level up relatively quickly. PAX counts do NOT matter. However, the prize for all players in the alliance completing all 3 Tasks is simply a bonus that extends other bonuses. That[s why many players (myself included) would prefer that the alliance completes 50% of the tasks required to get an income bonus. Such an alliance will eventually get up to level 10 (the maximum) but it would take much longer.

High PAX counts are required if you want your alliance to be in the TOP 20 or TOP 50. This includes those ever coveted "Alliance Flight Maps" that allow users to mapped flights to destinations for collection items that will lead to the ever coveted black S3 planes as well as "MSB's" (Mystery Super Bonus). There may be some other things as well.

Thus, I think you will find that you have three types of alliances around here.

1) You have relatively low or even level 10 alliances that cater to lower level or even level 80 players where the focus is on getting the "50% Task Completion Bonus". I would classify an alliance such as "The Peacekeepers" in that category. Often, the player's focus is on income needed to build or level up buildings and maybe get experience points to level up. There might be some level 80 players in those alliances for various reasons (they are still building up facilities, they washed out of a TOP20 alliance, or they feel that they can "mentor" newer players).

2) You have the TOP 20 or Top 50 alliances. These alliances focus exclusively on high PAX counts over Task Completion. Often, these alliances often are level 10 (the maximum). These alliances are primarily for players that have high PAX counts - at least 100K or even 150K. Often, the players have most of their facilities leveled up to the maximum and these players often do NOT care about income (there's nothing to spend it on). This type of alliance does NOT have a Task Completion requirement.

3) You have some alliances that are often in the TOP 100 where the focus is still on Task Completion. There are often a relatively large number of players that are at the 7x levels and some at level 80. There may be a few lower level players.. I am currently in such an alliance and I'm happy there. This is even though I have 14 stands and am at level 80. Let's just say that I know my place and that has been a hard lesson for me.

I think you would do well to ask yourself what type of player that you want to court. Remember that alliance recruitment is now a "Buyer's market".

flyhores

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ptjuaxh
Username
04flyhores
If you need skilled gamers to demonstrate in your league, I have an auxiliary account to go to your league temporarily, provided that there are vacancies and there is no need for a large number of passengers

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Can someone please help?
There is also a user guide on this subject and much more besides with regards to Alliance Groups - How To Create A Forum Members Alliance Group And How To Join A Forum Members Alliance Group, www.airportcitygame.com/threads/how-to-create-a-forum-members-alliance-group-and-how-to-join-a-forum-members-alliance-group-v8-18-31.19174/

There are 36 user guides in total.............they cover a broad range of subjects.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

pilot-wv

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20823h634
Username
jpm-wv-[needed item]
If you need skilled gamers to demonstrate in your league, I have an auxiliary account to go to your league temporarily, provided that there are vacancies and there is no need for a large number of passengers
One option for your support account is to form a one man alliance. You could then do 2 of the 3 Tasks a week in that if you wish for the 50% bonus.. Instead of joining an alliance, you just create a new alliance. The picture does NOT have to be fancy and you create it as private.

This is something is something I had done earlier this year my main account until I could reestablish myself after quitting the game for a few months and where I was having a bad experience with an alliance (a long story that I'll happily explain privately). There is power in being able to walk away from an alliance (this is unfortunately something that alliance leaders generally don't want to talk about).

pilot-wv

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20823h634
Username
jpm-wv-[needed item]
I don't see anywhere in the original post that they were looking for an alliance or people to join an alliance. Just some information on how the points work ;)
I think the topic digressed. And someone jumped in asking about joining an alliance with a support account so I gave a pragmatic answer to that person.

Top Bottom