Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Destinations

@Chloe11111 : My support game (running on iOS) had Hawk alliance destinations Pretoria last week and has Jeddah this week. It was Winnipeg for the Owls last week. So no, I didn't notice it on iOS.
I don't know for the main game on windows (I do get Owl destinations but I never fly those for alliance purposes, therefore I don't pay much attention to the actual destination. Looked it up, this week it's Washington).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Do any of you chase alliance destination stars - or the items for the Tower of London?

I think the behavior of assigning alliance tasks has changed since the feb/mar timeframe. It has been ages since I have gotten an alliance destination for owls or hawks.

Has anybody noticed similar?
Im assuming you still have owls and hawks as your smallest aircraft? The random alliance destinations should still occur.

Yes, owls smallest and hawks most. I got Thailand and Singapore this week. After changing, I got Sydney. Same story every week for months.
Agree. But there’s also the effect of when you’re waiting for something it never turns up! I’m waiting for giant and raven destinations. Got both last week! Nothing this week. Change didn’t work either…. Have to fly somewhere else instead. Just wait till you only need 1!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Agree. But there’s also the effect of when you’re waiting for something it never turns up! I’m waiting for giant and raven destinations. Got both last week! Nothing this week. Change didn’t work either…. Have to fly somewhere else instead. Just wait till you only need 1!
I haven't even gotten other alliance hawk destinations that I have already completed. I've been watching for a while. When I noticed that Tashkent wasn't showing up, I started watching for any of the others - Pretoria, Almaty, Muscat and Jeddah. Nothing. Also, no owl alliance flights - I still need to do stars for all 5 owl alliance destinations. It's been at least since the beginning of April since I got an alliance destination for owl or hawk.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I haven't even gotten other alliance hawk destinations that I have already completed. I've been watching for a while. When I noticed that Tashkent wasn't showing up, I started watching for any of the others - Pretoria, Almaty, Muscat and Jeddah. Nothing. Also, no owl alliance flights - I still need to do stars for all 5 owl alliance destinations. It's been at least since the beginning of April since I got an alliance destination for owl or hawk.
Maybe they're changing the alliance system as stated earlier this year? Ha ha ha! I almost believed that myself 😅

I don’t know that they changed. I got a Raven destination 2nd week it changed from Eagles. If youve kept a record send it to GI and ask them to check. Not that they’ll do anything. Problem is as they are hard to get, when they come I fly like a madwoman!

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
I have had Owls as at least one alliance task since mid Feb. Only 5 times have I been offered Owl alliance only cities (Tel Aviv and Yerevan twice, Ouagadougou once and Canberra and Winnipeg never). I know this because alliance destinations are a priority for me. When I get one I try to make a dent in the 1000 flights. I am almost finished with the Swift cities because they come up frequently especially if I use the free change destination. But they don't come up often for the Owls. It hasn't been a barrier for me because I have been focused on the Swifts. I have 3 stars in all regular owl cities because they come up as alliance tasks for the week. I continue to have to visit cities already starred just to complete the weekly alliance task. In a couple weeks I will remove Swifts from my fleet and I will be where you are hoping for an Owl alliance destination.

Good luck with your stars.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I finished Owl alliance destination stars up about 6 or 8 weeks ago, and have been working on Hawks since then. I get Owl, Hawk and Condor destinations every week. I was hoping that Owl destinations would go away, but that hasn't happened. Note that I do have 1 Condor, 2 Tbirds, and 11 Hawks on the tarmac, and 9 Falcons and 2 Owls with Air Lab liveries in my reserve hangar.

I finished Owl alliance destination stars up about 6 or 8 weeks ago, and have been working on Hawks since then. I get Owl, Hawk and Condor destinations every week. I was hoping that Owl destinations would go away, but that hasn't happened. Note that I do have 1 Condor, 2 Tbirds, and 11 Hawks on the tarmac, and 9 Falcons and 2 Owls with Air Lab liveries in my reserve hangar.
Pretty sure is unfortunately due to still having Owls in reserve hanger.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Pretty sure is unfortunately due to still having Owls in reserve hanger.
I figured so, but they are typically needed to complete an event. With only a few days between events, I need to keep them around. They are cheap, and I suppose I could buy new ones every time an event starts, but won't the livery go away if I sell it?

I figured so, but they are typically needed to complete an event. With only a few days between events, I need to keep them around. They are cheap, and I suppose I could buy new ones every time an event starts, but won't the livery go away if I sell it?
Yes, will lose airlab livery if sell. If have plenty in collection though you could go this route as are only used once\twice a year. I've mulled this over myself a few times in the past but so far have kept mine since are dual purpose, event necessary, the only task based plane I can easily\reliably complete since don't currently maintain swifts and only just recently acquired a stockpile of airlab liveries via collection; until my fleet perhaps needs an overhaul :D

Last edited:

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Yes, will lose airlab livery if sell. If have plenty in collection though you could go this route as are only used once a year. I've mulled this over a few times in the past but so far have kept mine since are dual purpose and only just recently acquired a stockpile via collection; until my fleet perhaps needs an overhaul.
@R3d_F1v3
It is an entire year before the need of air lab. It isn't worth it. Unless you have S1 and S2s, it just isn't cost effective. IMO, sell the Owls. Every week that is 1 wasted alliance task. Every plane in the reserve hangar counts for alliance tasks.

Top Bottom