Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCityGame Alliance

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Our level 6 alliance has an opening for 3 new members from the end of this week when we achieve our next level.

We are a friendly, worldwide group, communicating actively via social media. Our emphasis is to develop our alliance through a combination of tasks and passenger numbers. We do not impose minimums on either but hope that members will complete 1/3 or if they can, do 2/3.

Please message me for more information if you fancy joining us,

Keith

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I was thinking about the top 100 weekly ratings for Alliances. Seeing as how it is based on each individual alliance, it should , the passenger count only be registered if the tasks are done. Example would be fly 10 X Condors = 80 flights, to Dallas as a task, and that' s 80 X 750 passengers added to the tallies. We all get fuel, we need for the tasks, and certainly if you have 250 newbs needing passengers every 20 minutes, they are always sending you passengers. Just basing Alliance ratings on head count alone, shouldn't be the only rule to apply

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I was thinking about the top 100 weekly ratings for Alliances. Seeing as how it is based on each individual alliance, it should , the passenger count only be registered if the tasks are done. Example would be fly 10 X Condors = 80 flights, to Dallas as a task, and that' s 80 X 750 passengers added to the tallies. We all get fuel, we need for the tasks, and certainly if you have 250 newbs needing passengers every 20 minutes, they are always sending you passengers. Just basing Alliance ratings on head count alone, shouldn't be the only rule to apply
I suppose, but for many players, the bonuses received from completing tasks aren't worth the fuel needed to fly for those tasks.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04P6CFR3W
Username
Sisneros Air
The forum has created its very own Alliance called 'AirportCityGame'

Anyone is welcome to join and is a great way to experience the alliance feature of the game.

Look forward to seeing you at the Airport!
Sent a friend request. Interested in joining. I'm lvl 63 but new to Alliances. I'd like to learn. Thanks

Top Bottom