Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCityGame Alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Hi there, is there still room for this? Would like to get to understand the advantage of veins in an alliance. I'm active, but only level 30.
Also while I am here can I ask a general question? I have recently added some friends from here but want to know thebest way of keeping tabs on what to send them. Is the best way to do that is to follow them? Thanks!!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Hi there, is there still room for this? Would like to get to understand the advantage of veins in an alliance. I'm active, but only level 30.
Also while I am here can I ask a general question? I have recently added some friends from here but want to know thebest way of keeping tabs on what to send them. Is the best way to do that is to follow them? Thanks!!
@Matt Unfortunately at this time this alliance is limited to 4 members and we are currently full. We are trying to get points to allow us a fifth member, but until that happens we cant sorry.
In response to your question visit the member on the forum and read their signature that will tell you what each person is requiring. Quickest way i know is go to the members area on the forum and search for the person click their profile page then information tab. This will show you their signature. Make sure you have your upto date as most people don't just click return they look for what you are after. Gifts do change depending on level and quest/building completions so somebody at a higher or lower level may not have what you are after, although the majority of gifts are static

Eren

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Zeytin11
We need to get in the top 400 i think @Punmat, as far as i know we need to at least fly 25k passengers each and get a minimum of 100k for the alliance. Correct me Dave if this is wrong

First week our alliance rating was about 400 and couldn't get any point.

But further, our rating is about 200 and get 1 point for each week. We are carying about 140k passengers each week. (4 people) @Punmat

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
The forum has created its very own Alliance called 'AirportCityGame'

Anyone is welcome to join and is a great way to experience the alliance feature of the game.

Look forward to seeing you at the Airport!
Hi!
Im Coen849 in the game! If you would like to have a NOT that experienced (third week playing)BUT very actice player (lvl35 50/100k pax p week) I WOULD BE HONOURED to join!!
Please add me as a friend first so I can leave the alliance Im in right now! They are NOT active :'(

Punmat

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Punmat
My passenger count is working fine I think.

Yes - We should discuss this Alliance. Its virtually impossible for a team of 4 to get anywhere in the top 200 or whatever is required, when most of the other teams have in excess of 4 people.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20iga1kn
Username
ThatchyCrown
I would like to join if that is okay. I looked it up in the alliance tab but couldn't join because the button was greyed out so if I could have an invite that would be amazing. My info is in signature.
Thank You,
ThatchyCrown

Kenneth

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04bfjtbf
Username
Kenneth
I have a level 3 alliance..BladeRunner - but have not been able to get any weekly alliance mission maps as previous members haven't been trying very hard. Need 4 more members. Please join if you'd like to get some of those weekly alliance mission maps! Cheers

Top Bottom