Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport game event 2023

I'm wondering who has most stars from Airport City event heli destinations.
@Jgm85 your 1,600 stars might mean you did quite well with those event destinations. I saw you added few further stars during the event.

My result by the end of tomorrow will be:
Sparrow - all 5 destinations 3*
Crossbill - all 5 destinations 2*
Goldfinch - all 5 destinations 2* (since last year)

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I'm wondering who has most stars from Airport City event heli destinations.
@Jgm85 your 1,600 stars might mean you did quite well with those event destinations. I saw you added few further stars during the event.

My result by the end of tomorrow will be:
Sparrow - all 5 destinations 3*
Crossbill - all 5 destinations 2*
Goldfinch - all 5 destinations 2* (since last year)

@Pit1024 you have me beat in the helicoptor stars as I have only most of them at 1* (stupid 100 limit or I would have them all at 3 stars, making items it too time consuming when you have limited play time)

My unique stars at actually 1444, but maaaany years ago there was a bug that if the game froze while away at a neighbour you got that neighbours city, which meant I had my game reset by GI, with all coins, stars etc but had to re do the smaller destinations which is why I have an additional 160ish stars. (This could be as far back as 2012 as that is the earliest recorded purchase I made in AC)

Cheers

Top Bottom