Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City - Must Have Features for 2015

From the thread Airport City 2015 posted by Ivan, Airport City producer and game designer.

Hi everyone,

If you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Please keep this thread to suggestions only. One feature per comment.

If you would like to discuss a feature suggested, please post a new thread about it by clicking here.

That way it will keep this thread clean and tidy with only a list of suggestions :)

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
6. New space missions! We are going to Mars, folks, and with some luck building a habitable base there. This is a major update, our own Half Life 3 so to speak, and it will take awhile to get done. We're taking any suggestions into consideration.
"The Simpsons: Tapped Out" game solved their land problem by creating a separate area -- Krustyland-- that could be accessed by tapping on a bus at the Krustyland Bus Station.
Perhaps Airport City could do something similar.
Once a player completes a Mission to Mars quest, he/she can build a Mars Base Shuttle. Tapping on that building gives the player the option of going to a new Mars Base area. The player could place warehoused buildings there along with special buildings like the Mars History Museum or Water Reclamation Factory.
A separate area might solve the challenge of the game space limitation.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Fuel is probably the biggest bottleneck for sending planes. We can build six Cosmic Fuel Stations ... why can't we build more Additional Fuel stations as well? That would be an improvement worth spending bank notes or tokens on.
And while we're on the Additional Fuel station, I never ever use the 15 units of fuel in eight hours or the 20 units of fuel in one day options. How about 15 units of fuel in 90 minutes and 20 units of fuel in two hours; it would be worth spending a lot more coins on.
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Speaking of the Cosmic Fuel Station, how about giving us a random fuel unit when tapped rather than a Solid Fuel. I currently have 7,543 Solid Fuel units in my warehouse. The (very seldom) possibility of getting a PEB when tapped would make the Cosmic Fuel Station more fun ... like the buildings that give collectible items.
Cheers,
Tom

I would like to have implemented a check against cheaters. If someone is able to fly 100 times in 1 hour to certain destination he has to lose barrels of fuel or greenies (any kind of barrel - 100 flights is depending on destination between 48 up to 140, that is from 4800 to 14000 pieces of fuel - so either 1 barrel 150 is lost or 10 greenies gone), I would probably not recommend to use passengers as I use family ticket together with ring bells and it will be very hard to control. I am usually able to make around 200 flights in 3 hours, but not often (no unlimited amount of barrels in stock) and after that I need a long break anyway, because it is very exhausting.

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
I would like the ability to send items in your inventory as gifts to neighbors; if I have an overabundance of, security cameras, in my inventory, I could send those to neighbors that need them.

I was coming to post exactly what Spearman just said. Please, PLEASE add this feature as it would really be nice to help out other neighbors with items that we have in our inventories in excess while another player desperately needs them. It would add so much to the social aspect of the game and make it more fun for all!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
A personal frustration of mine. Don't call people cheaters when they are not!
A check on cheaters yes, but a reasonable check that is understandable and don't call people a cheater when they have problems with the game and report bugs.
I still have a few bugs I don't report because the standard reaction is: your game has been blocked for cheating.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Sunshine bay has a gift wishlist. That would be nice.
(several other features in sunshine bay should not be copied as it has more bugs than airportcity in my eyes)

Edit: you can click the item you need and you can communicate this with neighbors. You can buy extra slots with greenies.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
A kind of duty free but then with items in your storage...
For instance: 20 solid fuel into 1 main stabiliser in 12 hours, 2 landinglamps into 1 spare propellor in 1 hour, 10 hamburgers into ..., 4 level 10 buildingitems into 1 level 10 buildingitem, etc....
All with different times

Last edited:

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
A kind of duty free but then with items in your storage...
For instance: 20 solid fuel into 1 main stabiliser in 12 hours, 2 landinglamps into 1 spare propellor in 1 hour, 10 hamburgers into ..., 4 level 10 buildingitems into 1 level 10 buildingitem, etc....
All with different times

Please allow me to second this request as well. If not this, something should at least be done to change the value of the solid fuel launch item to make it more useful in launches.

I spent much time and effort in building a second, unnecessary, solid fuel station before I started doing launches and understood them. Once one participates in a launch and realizes how little the point value is for the solid fuel and how long it takes during a launch before a second solid fuel can be used, you quickly realize that the solid fuel is not very helpful.

At the risk of sounding greedy, it would be nice if we could build a second regular fuel station as well but I can live with only being able to have the one.

Top Bottom