Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City - Must Have Features for 2015

From the thread Airport City 2015 posted by Ivan, Airport City producer and game designer.

Hi everyone,

If you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Please keep this thread to suggestions only. One feature per comment.

If you would like to discuss a feature suggested, please post a new thread about it by clicking here.

That way it will keep this thread clean and tidy with only a list of suggestions :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
A feature that would be great would be the ability to "hide" neighbors that you aren't trading with regularly but might in the future. While a slight increase in the number of gifts to send out would be good, I think this would be a welcome way to manage a large roster of neighbors. When you need to trade with that person, you simply click "show" and that player is moved back to your main neighbors page. Having them "hidden" wouldn't bar the other player in any way, it's just a convenience.

Last edited:

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
A personal frustration of mine. Don't call people cheaters when they are not!
A check on cheaters yes, but a reasonable check that is understandable and don't call people a cheater when they have problems with the game and report bugs.
I still have a few bugs I don't report because the standard reaction is: your game has been blocked for cheating.....
Agree, now that I am on vacation and in another time zone I can not get the airportcity rocks reward otherwise I will be called a cheater. Please extend this reward for those people on vacation over christmas.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Agree, now that I am on vacation and in another time zone I can not get the airportcity rocks reward otherwise I will be called a cheater. Please extend this reward for those people on vacation over christmas.
Around summertime change, I don't play for 24 hours so no plane etc can have a benefit from changing time..... it worked so far..... I keep the game completely closed during that time......

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
McAwesome
Username
McAwesome
Allow sending of higher level gifts to lower level players without them being replaced by 3 fuel or something. I remember first starting to play and getting these weird and wonderful items I thought were rubbish and thanking them to high heavens when I later realised what they were for.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
A lot of great ideas (esp. the re-add and cheater comments).

Here is one of mine: Since we get the "neighbor is away" alert, there must be some timing tracking that GI/Road 404 must be doing. It would be nice to know when the last time a neighbor (or someone who has requested to add you) has logged in. I don't need hours but something like 60 weeks or <1 week would be nice. (Additionally, it's close to this idea, so I'm only somewhat violating the request for 1 idea per post - if GI/Road 404 somehow knows that someone deleted the game from their device, that would be helpful as well - unfortunately this forum knows a lot of good people that don't play anymore due to issues with the game.

paulkate

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
046vy2nl; paulkate2
Username
PK-paulkate, PK2-paulkate2
I'd like to have possibility to sort or group neighbors on my way so that I can have best neighbors on top.
At the moment I have over 200 neighbors but only 8 that I visit daily and maybe 20 that I visit sometimes. It is difficult to find them on the long list each time.
For example it can work like that: once I visit and mark neighbor as GOOD he/she will be displayed on top of neighbor list from that moment.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq9ybsa
Username
CK:F20/Att.Indic
Make new buildings less expensive (1,6M for an level 10 building is way too much), and don't sell buildings for tokens as they are hard to earn. It's too hard to catch up on the game
I like this idea, for example I'm still saving money to build all level 9 buildings and yet has been spoken about a new space mission to Mars, which probably means a new Mission Control Centre as well. But I have to catch up on the level 10 buildings (and one level 8) as well, at this point I need not less then 8,5M coins to catch up on these buildings, which will cost 5-6 months. At that time probably level 11 buildings will be released which will make it almost impossible.
And the new plane where Ivan spoke about will probably cost over 300K each, so I guess a lot of us daily players will be unable to catch up.
Cheaper buildingupgrades and planes will really make this easier, which means more fun for more players.

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
An idea about Fuel and Passenger gifting.

Rather than have players stuck with ability to only give Passengers x5 or Fuel x3, just have the gift be Passengers or Fuel and make the amount dependent on the level that the receiving player is currently at. Something along the following lines:

Levels 1-9 get Fuel x3, Passengers x10 (I would do away with Passengers x5)
Levels 10-19 get Fuel x20, Passengers x50
Levels 20-29 get Fuel x50, Passengers x150
Levels 30+ get Fuel x150, Passengers x300

Since Fuel and Passenger requirements go up as a player advances through the levels, it would be nice for the gifts to increase in value as well to help keep up with the players level.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
interaction between Windows - Android. It seems that Windows players aren't that loyal to the game, I would love to have some android friends as my friend on Windows.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Splitscreen play on Windows. It did work for a small amount of time, but after an update, it broke again. Splitscreen play helps finding the gifts people want in the forum while playing

Splitscreen play on Windows. It did work for a small amount of time, but after an update, it broke again. Splitscreen play helps finding the gifts people want in the forum while playing

Another nice possibility would be the implementation of wishlist from sister game Sunshine_Bay. That works quite good and would help to all. Not everyone has a time nowadays to follow up the forums and read every single signature of other players. I would consider a recommendation to remove from the list the non-active users. The increase of the number of the gifts by 40 percent would not harm and help a lot. Cheers

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Hello Ivan, here are some of my ideas.

1. Anything you put down in your city should be able to be removed and put back in your warehouse instead of an automatic sell. Some items took me 2 weeks to get had I had to delete to have more room.
2. Have warehouse have sub categories- I might have to search through 200 things to go to to see the inventory of something. Have more categories like, Halloween items, Christmas items, launch items, flight items.
3. No more 17 hour flights.
4. Being able to see who is on which launch pad before accepting that launch
5. Once on a launch, then be able to leave that launch and go to another with out launching
6. Separate category for neighbors you visit regular
7. Be able to communicate with neighbors by messaging of some sort
8. Be able to sell stuff in my warehouse that I don't need. I maybe be able to sell it to a neighbor
9. NEED A RESERVE HANGER FOR PLANES. Once you buy a airplane you should be able to warehouse it.
10. A fuel catalyst for launches, like their is for planes.
11. Be able to give fuel for launches with neighbors
12. More Land!!!!!!!!
13. Able to gift lower building items for newer players
14. Be able to buy more Additional fueling stations. Don't know why anybody would get 15 fuel in 8 hours when you can buy 10 fuel in 1 hour.
15. Make neighbor codes visible to invite
16. Once any item is purchased, should be able to warehouse it
17. Please to not restrict to only 6 buildings

18. STOP ACCUSING PLAYERS OF TIME TRAVELING WHEN THE TRAVEL TO A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE!!!!!
19. A communication between players and GI

Some of my idea's. Airport City is one of my favorite games, please keep it that way. Love this website, people are VERY NICE and helpful.

Chad

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
tdogshookem
Username
tdogshookem
1. what's the point of having 10 hangars but only 100 fuel? if i have 10 giants each requiring 50 fuel to fly that means i need 500 fuel. say i play first thing in the morning i could theoretically start with 120 fuel. meaning i need 380 = 6 hours. i appreciate you want additional revenue through purchases, but you're running a fine line between annoying loyal players and getting the $.
1a. side note - i regularly purchase on the 3* offers so i'm not averse to spending money, but prefer to spend it on the things that last forever (i.e. buildings, land space etc)
2. get rid of cosmic fuel station - i have 537 - how am i ever going to use them all when you can only use a couple at most for every launch. perhaps change it to a different fuel station each time you push a new update out.
3. let me buy additional items for the collections - pricing would need to be realistic vs just buying the mystery set itself. e.g. i have 100+ items of the "lost and found" collection, but no kick scooters.
4. don't make me scroll through tens of items to see what is it my 'other- warehouse' - surely there's an easier way. particularly when more than 1/2 the items no longer have any use.
5. what am i meant to do with my romantic passengers? let them be used for normal passengers. (although no doubt there will be a new valentines day quest coming up)
6. let us know what is forthcoming for the next release

and to finish on a positive note - thank you for the kind gift for us forum followers. i have been playing the game for more than a year and i am still interested, despite the difficulties in getting the maps for the expansion flights, and seeing the number of destinations increase exponentially!

Top Bottom