Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City - Must Have Features for 2015

From the thread Airport City 2015 posted by Ivan, Airport City producer and game designer.

Hi everyone,

If you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Please keep this thread to suggestions only. One feature per comment.

If you would like to discuss a feature suggested, please post a new thread about it by clicking here.

That way it will keep this thread clean and tidy with only a list of suggestions :)

Last edited:

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
From the thread Airport City 2015 posted by Ivan, Airport City producer and game designer.

Please keep this thread to suggestions only. One feature per comment.

If you would like to discuss a feature suggested, please post a new thread about it by clicking here.

That way it will keep this thread clean and tidy with only a list of suggestions :)
It would be great to send freight planes to neighbours containing goodies so that they land at your neighbours airfield. Like a freight service with its own dedicated buildings, runway, and aircraft etc. Also would be nice to have these aircraft in own livery. Just ideas from someone whose imagination often runs wild. :) Bigglesbaz

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
It would be great to send freight planes to neighbours containing goodies so that they land at your neighbours airfield. Like a freight service with its own dedicated buildings, runway, and aircraft etc. Also would be nice to have these aircraft in own livery. Just ideas from someone whose imagination often runs wild. :) Bigglesbaz

How do you think those gifts get to you from your neighbours and vice versa?

I actually quite like this idea, it develops on the existing feature of landing guest planes (which give coins, XP, and sometimes drop items too). I can't see the logic (from the developers point of view) of being able to send a plane-load full of resources to your neighbous on top of existing gifts, but if there were flights that only gnerated coins, not XP, and didn't take passengers or something it might work?

For those with scarce resources or the 100 item limit, you could land "a plane full of NavMods or Landing Lamps" for like 20 greenies or soemthing, and give a small discount on the price of buying them individually.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
I actually quite like this idea, it develops on the existing feature of landing guest planes (which give coins, XP, and sometimes drop items too). I can't see the logic (from the developers point of view) of being able to send a plane-load full of resources to your neighbous on top of existing gifts, but if there were flights that only gnerated coins, not XP, and didn't take passengers or something it might work?

For those with scarce resources or the 100 item limit, you could land "a plane full of NavMods or Landing Lamps" for like 20 greenies or soemthing, and give a small discount on the price of buying them individually.
Hi A, yeah, I like your take on it. It's just an idea that would make the game more fun IMHO. Obviously its up to AC if they wanted to develop it or not with their own take on it, or throw it out, or ignore....not a problem to me, just a suggestion. Baz :)

Top Bottom