Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Moans & Groans

What equality are you talking about? I've been playing on windows since 2014. At first there were only Windows players. Then came the players-cheaters on Android and flew 85 million passengers a week. Windows players have not received 3 greens per week for a long time. Players Android 2000 the greens in a week. For equality, give as much greenery to players of other platforms. I collected up to a limit of 8 steles of cosmonautics. They, too, will be taken away?
Youre misinformed. Windows and android players get 2000 coins and 3 , yes 3 greenies every week. Assuming you remember to claim them. Both have received these gifts as long as i have been playing.

This Guy will be very mad with the 6 buildings limit.

Attachments

• 1563925026274.png
    1563925026274.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 153
I'm just as unhappy about some of the changes being made to our game, but PLEASE folks, let's keep the negativity to a minimum. This forum is for comraderie, questions, helping each other and just plain having fun and making friends. It doesn't do any good to blast Ivan & Ur-quan - I'm sure they would love to keep us all happy, but they have their higher-ups to answer to. Also, remember, they don't have to be here to keep us updated on what's happening. I for one would rather hear the bad news early, so I can at least try to do some planning.

If you don't like the game with it's changes, then leave - it's as simple as that. But give it a chance, and preferably, without being so negative. You might find you like it. :)
Couldnt agree more.
I've complained this limit 1.5 years ago directly to GI. 3 times. Their answer was NO.
But I'm still playing.

You are a young player and do not know much))
3 years is not that young. And yes, we heard about that famous week where some unfortunate developer did it all wrong and distributed 2000 greenies instead of 2000 coins. So what? It was a mistake. I’m only sorry I wasn’t playing by then. Windows players older than may 2017 don’t have the limit, don’t moan about that. And (almost) all players that started after May 2017 do have it, no matter Windows, Android or iOS.
But as you know so much, perhaps you want to explain us, “young players”, what you meant by us not knowing that much

3 years is not that young. And yes, we heard about that famous week where some unfortunate developer did it all wrong and distributed 2000 greenies instead of 2000 coins. So what? It was a mistake. I’m only sorry I wasn’t playing by then. Windows players older than may 2017 don’t have the limit, don’t moan about that. And (almost) all players that started after May 2017 do have it, no matter Windows, Android or iOS.
But as you know so much, perhaps you want to explain us, “young players”, what you meant by us not knowing that much
In Your opinion, this is not the limit?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2019-07-24 в 7.05.00.png
    Снимок экрана 2019-07-24 в 7.05.00.png
    344.6 KB · Views: 166
  • fullsizeoutput_e6.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_e6.jpeg
    7.7 MB · Views: 156
6 buildings per building type rule was introduced in February, 2015. That's 4,5 years ago — 4,5 years to reap the benefits of having more buildings than anyone else who has joined since then. Seems long enough.
In 2017, a limit of 100 for Windows players was introduced. It wasn't on the Android. Two years is enough time to reap the benefits of having a large number of items? I guess so. For peace of mind Windows players need to reduce the number of all items in stock Android players to 100 in the new update. That's fair.

In 2017, a limit of 100 for Windows players was introduced. It wasn't on the Android. Two years is enough time to reap the benefits of having a large number of items? I guess so. For peace of mind Windows players need to reduce the number of all items in stock Android players to 100 in the new update. That's fair.
Somehow, I think you are confusing windows players with facebook players. Windows players play on windows 10, using the game downloaded from microsoft store. When you keep referring to windows players, I think you mean facebook players - because actual windows players are the same as android and IOS and are considered the mobile version. I think it would be much less confusing to everyone if you would quit referring to windows players, when you actually mean facebook players. However, looking at your neighbor code, it does look like you are actually playing on windows (transferred over from facebook?)

Windows players do NOT have the limit yet, unless they are a new player. Android & IOS do not have it yet, either, but all will be getting the limit on or somewhere around august 12.

In Your opinion, this is not the limit?
Waste of space argument. You came on here for the first time last night, and immediately started attacking everyone within 2 minutes. Vast majority here are windows, Android or iOS who all play under the same rules except for 100 limit which is for everyone next month. You want to blow off steam at someone write to gi through their website and give us a break.

A young and inexperienced player.

P.S.
windows has a limit of 100 for 2 years, Android does not have it now. Where is equality?

Android new accounts have the limit since 2 years now. also !

The equality you say ?
I'm a new player, have the limit, and no bug with 10 or more buildings of one type.
and of course, no CBM.

So maybe I may also ask for some equality regarding everyone, and the rule leading on new accounts.

Then, there could something you all are forgetting.
Airport city is a FREE game.
G! asks nothing to play to this game. No game buy at installation, no game subscription.

(And don't tell me about buying greening or ingame subscription, none of the two are mandatory to play. you could perfectly play without giving any piece of money at all).

What does the game income for G! to pay the servers and the developers ?
ingame paid elements, (green, subscription), advertisement.
And... that's all...

If the game is not profitable in the future, then G! will simply close it, and take care of their other game.
That is nothing more complicated.

And we all have no rights on that.
If they want to change ingame gameplay, it is also their rights. We have no way to force them to something (remember, this is a free game, we have not paid for it).
We could give our opinion,.
but what about all the roaming I see the last day, regarding G! do this, I don't like the things so change it...
We could give our opinion here.
but don't expect anyone to hear it if you are threatening Ivan, who does just pass some preview information, and is reallty kind enough to come here with the bad news for us players)

(and Free2Play i really thanks you for that )

[QUOTE = "Полумесяц, сообщение: 420577, участник: 6772"]
Я играю в течение 5 лет (почти столько же, сколько и вы), и вложил в игру немало денег. Но я могу уйти, если мне не нравятся изменения - это ИГРА !!! Но я собираюсь дать ему шанс, прежде чем принимать какие-либо решения.
[/ QUOTE]
трудно молча смотреть, как убивают хорошую игру
у тебя хорошая нервная система :)
🤔🤔🤔
What this mean in English 😕
@crescent moon you add like are you understand Russian language 😉

Things are getting very heated in here.
I think there is a lot of confusion over meaning and intention.

There is obviously a lot of strong feeling from the new forum members who have heard their game is changing and they want to vent, in the same way as when the 100 limit for everyone was announced.

I will say this to newer forum members, a lot of people are losing stuff when 7.0 hits. Some of the older players don't have the 100 limit and this will be imposed on them. So they are angry too. So please can we stop arguing with each other

I can see the point that is being made, I think. The point is that the 6 limit building limit is being imposed and buildings are being removed. However for the 100 item limit is a "soft" limit, in that if you already exceed the limit items will be not be removed. I can see why this feels unfair. I'm not saying it is our isn't fair, just trying to calm things down!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20p28n14f
Being abusive towards other members by name calling is not permitted.
Waste of space argument. You came on here for the first time last night, and immediately started attacking everyone within 2 minutes. Vast majority here are windows, Android or iOS who all play under the same rules except for 100 limit which is for everyone next month. You want to blow off steam at someone write to gi through their website and give us a break.

A young and inexperienced player.

We did not come, we were transferred from another platform !!! And we do not have great joy. And according to what identical rules everyone plays here ??? Who has 10 buildings, with all desire physically can not to transport such a number of passengers. As a player, for example, without having 6 buildings each, but he transports 85 million passengers !!! No need to tell about equality here .... And we play for 5-7 years, for more than many of you !! And yet it is not clear who went where.

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205erkgb
Username
Djones007
[QUOTE = "Vika, post: 420484, member: 10239"]
[QUOTE = "ArGi1981, position: 420482, member: 7796"]
First give up on Putin before posting anything about it. You can not complain about equality

Otherwise: just write in English, please. This is an international forum.
[/ QUOTE]
don't need politics
my post is written in english
[/ QUOTE]
there is a feature within your operating system that will translate into your native language. This is, by the way an international game which everyone, including different languages are welcome and encourage to play.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Вика
[QUOTE = "Vika, post: 420484, member: 10239"]
[QUOTE = "ArGi1981, position: 420482, member: 7796"]
First give up on Putin before posting anything about it. You can not complain about equality

Otherwise: just write in English, please. This is an international forum.
[/ QUOTE]
don't need politics
my post is written in english
[/ QUOTE]
there is a feature within your operating system that will translate into your native language. This is, by the way an international game which everyone, including different languages are welcome and encourage to play.
i will fix
your system also has such a function

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Oh, wow. This thread appears since last night, with enough heat to launch a rocket. If I am reading this right, it is not just members of this forum who are upset at the changes being made by GI to Airport City in version 7. I think the moderators of this forum need to keep alert to new members using us purely to vent their anger. :writing:

I am all for debate, and I respect the fact other people may hold different opinions to me. So if you are a new member of this forum angry at changes to the game, I welcome you, but kindly don’t insult active forum members. 🥰

Top Bottom