Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Moans & Groans

There is 100 limit on Android and iOS for all that started after may 2017 I believe?
I've been playing Windows since 2014 and got a limit of 100 in 2017. Since that time I can't collect 3-4 items from each of my factories. I spent a lot of greenery on each such factory to improve it. Old players on Android have no limit and get a big advantage over me. All their items in stock need to make 100 when upgrading. It's only fair.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I've been playing Windows since 2014 and got a limit of 100 in 2017. Since that time I can't collect 3-4 items from each of my factories. I spent a lot of greenery on each such factory to improve it. Old players on Android have no limit and get a big advantage over me. All their items in stock need to make 100 when upgrading. It's only fair.
OK, I understand now. You had no limit when you started and then it hit you as a Windows player. Didn´t know that was the case on Windows version.

D

Deleted member 9675

I can understand the gripes about limits when it comes to items such as landing lamps, navigation modules, fuel hoses and deicers. These and many others are essential to flights to certain destinations. But if you were to save all your 150 passenger rewards, plus the others, thats a lot of passengers. Is it not?
Then there is fuel. Gather up and save reward boxes from launches, hmm 100 for 1st place in reds..................etc. And what about the launch boxes with explosive bolts and such?
As someone else put it, everything is subject to change. Not just here, but in reality too. We all have to adjust to things in reality.

This here is just a game.

If youd been playing non stop from 2014, you shouldnt have had the 100 limit put on you in 2017. Noone else has. 100 limit depended on date you started playing. But all irrelevant as in 3 weeks time we will all have the limit!

🤔🤔🤔
What this mean in English 😕
@crescent moon you add like are you understand Russian language 😉
It's called Google Translate! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I wish I could understand other languages, but I guess I'm stuck with just English. Actually, I use Firefox, and have an extension so I can highlight & right click something I want translated and it opens google translate for me.

Unfortunately I didn't know about it. Thank you for understanding me!
That's pretty annoying, I can see why you are so annoyed.

Once the limit is in place for everyone we may see drop rates adjusted. They will be doing a big shake up with fuel production in 7.0. The fuel factory can produce more if beta is accurate, however it won't allow you to produce once your fuel is full, so it's a bit of a trade off.

Android new accounts have the limit since 2 years now. also !

The equality you say ?
I'm a new player, have the limit, and no bug with 10 or more buildings of one type.
and of course, no CBM.

So maybe I may also ask for some equality regarding everyone, and the rule leading on new accounts.

Then, there could something you all are forgetting.
Airport city is a FREE game.
G! asks nothing to play to this game. No game buy at installation, no game subscription.

(And don't tell me about buying greening or ingame subscription, none of the two are mandatory to play. you could perfectly play without giving any piece of money at all).

What does the game income for G! to pay the servers and the developers ?
ingame paid elements, (green, subscription), advertisement.
And... that's all...

If the game is not profitable in the future, then G! will simply close it, and take care of their other game.
That is nothing more complicated.

And we all have no rights on that.
If they want to change ingame gameplay, it is also their rights. We have no way to force them to something (remember, this is a free game, we have not paid for it).
We could give our opinion,.
but what about all the roaming I see the last day, regarding G! do this, I don't like the things so change it...
We could give our opinion here.
but don't expect anyone to hear it if you are threatening Ivan, who does just pass some preview information, and is reallty kind enough to come here with the bad news for us players)

(and Free2Play i really thanks you for that )

Well said!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
This looks like a proper thread to further explain some things. I'll do it in English because that's an international forum, so I hope Russian-speaking members don't take this as an offence.

The whole profile transfer feature was enabled for VK and OK version this spring because those versions were going to be shut down by summer (and they are, at least Facebook version has Game Room and end of Flash doesn't mean we have to shut down the game there) and we didn't want to leave players in the dirt with their profiles erased — some of them have indeed played it for many years. We had no legal obligations of any kind to do that and it took us three months to prepare for this transfer because Flash-based (browser) AC and Unity-based (mobile) AC games are totally different games at its core. What I'm heading to is that except few minor glitches this transfer worked all right, and cities with hundreds of unique buildings/planes made it to mobile versions. Because we care about long-time players even if they're very vocal about any changes.

But this is a mobile version (with an option of running Windows version on PC) with game rules that are specific to it. Losing a few rocket gardens might indeed be sad, but the alternative here was losing your whole game and starting from scratch. I'd say accepting new rules is much less of a pain.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20p28n14f
What a young man 👍 👍 👍 I’m just delighted with such players !!!
Without help, alone, just a super pilot

Attachments

• QIP Shot - Screen 3188.png
    QIP Shot - Screen 3188.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 125
  • QIP Shot - Screen 3189.png
    QIP Shot - Screen 3189.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 132
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Вика
This looks like a proper thread to further explain some things. I'll do it in English because that's an international forum, so I hope Russian-speaking members don't take this as an offence.

The whole profile transfer feature was enabled for VK and OK version this spring because those versions were going to be shut down by summer (and they are, at least Facebook version has Game Room and end of Flash doesn't mean we have to shut down the game there) and we didn't want to leave players in the dirt with their profiles erased — some of them have indeed played it for many years. We had no legal obligations of any kind to do that and it took us three months to prepare for this transfer because Flash-based (browser) AC and Unity-based (mobile) AC games are totally different games at its core. What I'm heading to is that except few minor glitches this transfer worked all right, and cities with hundreds of unique buildings/planes made it to mobile versions. Because we care about long-time players even if they're very vocal about any changes.

But this is a mobile version (with an option of running Windows version on PC) with game rules that are specific to it. Losing a few rocket gardens might indeed be sad, but the alternative here was losing your whole game and starting from scratch. I'd say accepting new rules is much less of a pain.
I have a lot of words for you, Ivan
but google translator doesn't translate them

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20p28n14f
The ghost of communism has appeared in Airport City! Dear Lithuanian brothers promote the ideas of Marxism-Leninism! The expropriation of private capital, the introduction of coupons (quotas) on buildings and objects - freedom, equality, fraternity !!! Version 7.0 - the communist revolution in aero! Let the rich be beggar !!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
GUZEVA ELENA
Username
GUZEVA ELENA
Version 7.0. sets limits and takes away honestly purchased items from players.
This behavior destroys the trust of the players and the desire to invest money in the game. No one will invest money in the game if he is not sure that the purchased goods can benefit him. Equality and justice is to give everyone equal opportunities and not to take away the resources of the rich so that everyone is equally poor. I think that if the content that I bought cannot be used, then fair compensation of time and money should be paid.

Hi! We are all waiting for update 7.0. Ivan told a lot about it in detail. But he modestly writes about compensation for building more of the 6th. The thief, once in your house, takes your diamonds. He decided that many do not have them and you have a very long time they owned. A vandal in your garden breaks a statue. He thought it was pleasing to your eyes for a long time. GI game take part of your buildings. She thought they were good for you for a long time. Moving them to the warehouse deprives the player of the right to use them. I urge the game GI to be honest and pay a substantial compensation for the selected more than the limit of the building. Don't become that thief in our house!

Last edited:
Top Bottom