Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta for Android is available on Play Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta is available to install as a separate app.
We have to play from level 1.
Have fun test flying.
Thanks I will try it today, if you can please edit your first post and add all codes for the players who install beta version to your post so it will be easy to every one to send each other a request and I help you with that to edit your post when I back to home tonight ;)(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Two small issues I've noticed so far: Clicking clouds sometimes doesn't work, and "ready" planes don't land if you first close your game with all landing spots occupied (e.g. with guest planes), and then open up your game again. After the landing spots are cleared, the "ready" plane does not land.

O, and I like the new contracts of the fuel station(y)

Sebastian

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Pooley79, Poolex79, 03aszb1j (Poolez79)
Username
Pooley79, Poolex79, Poolez79
Please post some screenshots or videos of the new game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Somehow one of my guest planes thinks there are no more free slots to park its plane (even though there are), now holding up the entire queue: A second guest plane can't exit the landing strip because of that, and one of my own planes can't take off because the landing strip is occupied😂

I did notice some lag in the plane landing after clicking a cloud and getting a collection item. Does look very nice though. Few things i'm interested in testing is reputation gain and Ground Control Unit (reduce clicking).
One thing that is different is that if you have all your own planes on stands you can't service guest planes until you send one or more of you own. Makes sense, and won't be an issue as i don't ever have all my planes landed. Just worth noting.

FR:30bzpqnwv

Somehow one of my guest planes thinks there are no more free slots to park its plane (even though there are), now holding up the entire queue: A second guest plane can't exit the landing strip because of that, and one of my own planes can't take off because the landing strip is occupied😂

View attachment 20491
First bug experienced and same issue. Logjam at Pakmans beta game -all planes (2+2guest) stuck on runways and taxi area and can’t proceed onto terminal. Both stands are free but iit’s telling me to vacate a stand.
Will hard boot and see if that fixes things

EDIT - restarted game and bug cleared, however only one stand is now operational. The second stand, i.e. without the boarding bridge, has gone into hibernation and no plane will go there - neither mine or a guest plane.

CFE72032-18DE-464D-BA27-DDD1D504AD58.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a crash, during tutorial, to build the first houses.
Got Madlen announce, then the game begin to move to city location, and crash.

Free2Play How do you propose to report bugs/issues ?
I know it is a beta, but did not detect a tool to communicate with devs about issue (like dump report, this kind of stuff).

For the game itself.
I don't really like the low level plane names.
While high levels names are regarding the plane type, low levels are just birds, and it looks like more as helicopters than planes.
(but this is just my opinion)...

I like the airport terminal.
seems parkings have replaced the current terminal for pax capacity. terminal are now used for planes refuelling parkings (completely new. I think you will create as many as our current terminal level).

I just a little sad.
I was expecting the beta to show an accelerated game, with plenty of greenies and gold/solver tokens, in order to allow players to play (I mean to shake) the game up to higher levels.
Maybe at the end of the beta tests

I love the graphics... take ages for planes to land and take off... but the question is for our main game when it is upgraded to V7... do we need to buy extra land for the new terminal and runway ? I knew from Free2Play that our hangers and runways will be converted to the new design equivalent to the ones you have ... Hope I am not mistaken. In general great job really on this new release... can’t wait for the update to come out ... You nailed it this time GI ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom