Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 7.0 Beta for Android is available on Play Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
ah ok
have it
you a can install it on google play!
you not lost your main game
its a new game
please add me
my code

3027ucqzw

my game name
of course
Mate

pl

Last edited:
The graphics are pretty cool. But I hate the click, click click when landing and sending planes. Waiting for the 1 click building. :)

So far, none of my videos have worked. Just starts & stops. Have to leave the game to get rid of the video.

Edit: Videos are working, they're just not playing. I let it sit for a minute or two, then hit the back button and I get my item. hmmmmm

Last edited:

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
The graphics are pretty cool. But I hate the click, click click when landing and sending planes. Waiting for the 1 click building. :)

So far, none of my videos have worked. Just starts & stops. Have to leave the game to get rid of the video.

Edit: Videos are working, they're just not playing. I let it sit for a minute or two, then hit the back button and I get my item. hmmmmm
Yes i agree its too many clicks.

Build Ground Control unit (level 6) and your planes will send out automatically.

My code 30sg74kw1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom