Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 6.1

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I'm happy to tell you the update is now live on iOS and will be available worldwide within a few hours.

Google Play, Windows, Amazon Appstore, and Galaxy Apps versions are going to come later this week as soon as we finish our QA works and they pass required approval procedures.

Here's what we have for you:
  • A Goldfinch helicopter, available from level 35
  • A variety of new things to build in your heliport: upgrades of Terminal H and Command Center, a Hi-Tech Plant, and of course a new helipad
  • Flights to world-known mountains along with new collections & buildings to get from them
  • A Santa's Bad Day adventure will start in a few days with a twist: now you'll have something more to achieve in addition to the main event reward. For every event-related action you'll get a special currency called Candy Canes that you can spend in the event store on unique buildings and bonuses. You can only spend the candy canes while event lasts, and the rest will not transfer to next year's event, so if you get any — be sure to use them now. The details are going to be provided in-game, and there'll be a detailed guide later on our Facebook page as well.
  • Lots of bug fixes that we've found ourselves and through your bug reports
On behalf of the whole Airport City team I wish you happy holidays and many enjoyable hours with the latest update! See you in 2018!

Cheers,
Ivan.

Image%2B2017-12-19%2B19-32-05.png

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hope those helicopter collections are more enticing Ivan. Look forward to the bug fixes too. Thanks for keeping us in the loop

The rewards are rubbish as usual, as someone here keeps telling us with every update, lol. The event ones are 'rubbish' as well. None of the new buildings will produce five collectibles per day or a million coins at once, or anything like that.

We don't want to introduce a game-killing building, do we? Because then everyone's strategy will be the same, to build this one building instead of carefully planning your strategy with different ones and different layouts.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The rewards are rubbish as usual, as someone here keeps telling us with every update, lol. The event ones are 'rubbish' as well. None of the new buildings will produce five collectibles per day or a million coins at once, or anything like that.

We don't want to introduce a game-killing building, do we? Because then everyone's strategy will be the same, to build this one building instead of carefully planning your strategy with different ones and different layouts.
Agreed that you need variety, and I for one would never call buildings rubbish. Just looking for collections that work with my playing style is all; wasn't bashing the game by any means :D

I'm happy to tell you the update is now live on iOS and will be available worldwide within a few hours.

Google Play, Windows, Amazon Appstore, and Galaxy Apps versions are going to come later this week as soon as we finish our QA works and they pass required approve procedures.

• A variety of new things to build in your heliport: upgrades of Terminal H and Command Center, a Hi-Tech Plant, and of course a new helipad
  • Flights to world-known mountains along with new collections & buildings to get from them
  • A Santa's Bad Day adventure will start in a few days with a twist: now you'll have something more to achieve in addition to the main event reward. For every event-related action you'll get a special currency called Candy Canes that you can spend in the event store on unique buildings and bonuses. You can only spend the candy canes while event lasts, and the rest will not transfer to next year's event, so if you get any — be sure to use them now. The details are going to be provided in-game, and there'll be a detailed guide later on our Facebook page as well.
On behalf of the whole Airport City team I wish you happy holidays and many enjoyable hours with the latest update! See you in 2018!

Cheers,
Ivan.

giphy.gif

Happy Holiday to you too and all the team of GI

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I am quite enjoying the heli addition to the game! One question for future planning, and I am sorry if it is elsewhere in the forum Free2Play Are there plans for future helis and pads beyond crossbill and level 3? Thanks again for an interesting twist to AC!

There're always some plans for new exciting things, and there will be more helis at some point, I guess.
There're three different ones in two weeks already!

2017 was a year when we solved lots of core tech things for future development, like making a universal iOS release instead of separate iPad and iPhone releases. Those were two separate games in terms of QA and many tech features behind it — now there's one, which means more time to do features and more time to test those features. In 2018 we'll have more time to do things you'll see.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
There're always some plans for new exciting things, and there will be more helis at some point, I guess.
There're three different ones in two weeks already!

2017 was a year when we solved lots of core tech things for future development, like making a universal iOS release instead of separate iPad and iPhone releases. Those were two separate games in terms of QA and many tech features behind it — now there's one, which means more time to do features and more time to test those features. In 2018 we'll have more time to do things you'll see.
Sounds good. Look forward to it.

Google Play, Windows, Amazon Appstore, and Galaxy Apps versions are going to come later this week as soon as we finish our QA works and they pass required approve procedures.

Cheers,
Ivan.

Thanks Ivan, looking forward for the event, Happy Holidays to all of you

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1

Cheers,
Ivan.

Many thanks Ivan, to keep us posted for the new update this week. Looking forward to do the Bad Santa Event and the other quests within the new update.
I wish you and your collegues also Happy Holidays and a marvellous 2018!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Five collectibles per day? That's rubbish!
24 collectibles per day, with each drop also providing 1 airport cash would be better, please.
Obviously these buildings should be unlimited and 1 provided every day as the daily gift.
Thanks. I'll look forward to those sometime soon. No rush, January will be fine.
Happy Christmas. :D

Top Bottom