Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 2015

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi everyone,

My name is Ivan, and I'm Airport City producer and game designer here at Moscow, Russia. I've been with the team since September 2011, but the game itself is in a continuous development since March 2011. We're a studio called Road 404 that is a subsidiary of Game Insight. Our other released games are Sunshine Bay (Dave, if you wanted Airport City about yachts - that's about as far as it gets! You won't believe it, but by now it has submarine missions instead of space missions, too), Sky Adventures (this one didn't exactly become a hit, but had some fun things nonetheless; it's about planes and talking cats, check it out in the App Store), and Transport Empire (steampunk railroad management, if you are into it).

But first things first: thanks for your feedback and support! Throughout the years it was an immense help. You often wonder, why certain things don't get fixed fast, or why updates aren't coming sooner. Well, that's not because we don't want to, but rather we just have a small team: at no point there were more than six people working at Airport City, and this includes both all mobile versions and several versions for social networks (Facebook, and regional Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese ones).

Well, it's Christmas and New Year is coming soon, and I've thought it'd be a perfect time to share some of our plans with you for the coming year. That's "for your eyes only" as our most loyal fans!

1. We will add new land expansions, but you have to understand: as greensmith correctly guessed, it is the limits of our game architecture that prevent us from doing it easily. Facebook and mobile versions are too very different games at its core, that's why there are more expansions there. We don't want to rush this and get any profiles corrupted.

2. Some of the features of Facebook version will make it to mobile, like Reserve Hangar.

3. Some buildings will start giving bonuses to the buildings around them. For example, parks will boost number of passengers in residential buildings nearby. This one is coming soon.

4. We have new bonuses coming soon as well, and I mean entirely new, not a rehash of the old ones with slightly different numbers. Save up your tokens for those.

5. Level cap will be raised, new planes are coming along with new destinations and collections. New planes don't necessarily mean they'll be bigger than Giant and consume all of your passengers for a single flight. The first one of this new pack is Falcon, try to guess which plane it is based on :)

6. New space missions! We are going to Mars, folks, and with some luck building a habitable base there. This is a major update, our own Half Life 3 so to speak, and it will take awhile to get done. We're taking any suggestions into consideration.

7. More co-op and plaver-versus-player gameplay with unique rewards. We hate cheaters that screw up ratings as much you do, and we'll try ensure they don't spoil the fun for all of us, especially when you and your friends are having your own aviation alliance and compete with other alliances.

8. We have a new cleaner interface coming soon, so if you are that kid on a block with iPhone 6, you won't be ashamed to play Airport City any more.

9. You'll be able to store buildings in inventory.

10. I hope, you do like our quests, because big story from Facebook will be continued and brought to mobile.

I can't tell you a release date on any of this, because as I've said - we're a small team actually, and the 3+ year old game tends to break a lot (yes, we're aware of the Quantum Leap issue) which really distracts us from making new features. But if you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

If you are still reading this, here's a little Christmas present for you: add a promo-code / friend "AirportCityRocks" before January 1st. This should work on iPad, iPhone, Android, Amazon, Windows Store and Windows Phone. And while we're at it: we'd love to give you guys who play on iPads / iPhones weekend promo-codes, but Apple's policy prohibits us from it, and we can't risk an app getting removed because of it.

If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as well.

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Last edited:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
The 24 hours bonuses like quantum leap and sky captain should become of 12 hours or near it as everyone should be aware of the fact that an average human must take 8 hour of sleep and so there is no full utilisation of that bonus and also anyone cannot play continually for even 5-6 hours, as we had to give time for other things also.
It is my sincere request to devolpers to cut short Big bonuses and make them short for fuller utilisation of them.
Thank you.

D

Deleted member 5399

Free2Play Thanks very much for the sneak peek into the updates coming - this is VERY exciting news.

I do have one question for you however, which can hopefully be addressed in upcoming versions. The GI servers are still WAY too sensitive to the alleged time travel cheat. Personally, several of my games have been limited with this bug over the years and it is EXTREMELY frustrating to say the least. I may be wrong, but I would guess that over 95% of those accused have in no way cheated. There has to be something that can be done to correct this injustice. I have several great neighbors that are blocked or restricted because of this and did absolutely nothing wrong!!!

Also, thank you very much for the Christmas bonus. That was greatly appreciated and extremely timely!!! ;):D
A
Free2Play Thanks very much for the sneak peek into the updates coming - this is VERY exciting news.

I do have one question for you however, which can hopefully be addressed in upcoming versions. The GI servers are still WAY too sensitive to the alleged time travel cheat. Personally, several of my games have been limited with this bug over the years and it is EXTREMELY frustrating to say the least. I may be wrong, but I would guess that over 95% of those accused have in no way cheated. There has to be something that can be done to correct this injustice. I have several great neighbors that are blocked or restricted because of this and did absolutely nothing wrong!!!

Also, thank you very much for the Christmas bonus. That was greatly appreciated and extremely timely!!! ;):D
@LAX I tend to agree on this time travellers and cheaters pop-up that occurs frequently, albeit, my flying with others, or doing a solo mission. The flaw I see in this error code too is it occurs more often when you wish to add those items in storage, rather than when paying greenies, or coins for other items like powerful explosive bolts, main stabilizers and large fuel tanks. Personally LAX, I don't even understand why the code is in place. If the launch initiator, has contributed more than half of the points needed for the mission, is anyone really cheating, by stepping up the launch window??

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Hi all!
I've been contacting support many times when features in the game does not work properly. I play on my Windows phone Nokia 1020 and must complain a bit over the many flaws.
Now - when trying even to contact support, the link answers me with an error sign. This feels awkward in the light of a game that wants to have your dollars...
To be serious is to take responsibility for the mistakes as well as the applauses.
Daenerys=wg2yziu, just leveled 40.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Hi everyone,

My name is Ivan, and I'm Airport City producer and game designer here at Moscow, Russia. I've been with the team since September 2011, but the game itself is in a continuous development since March 2011. We're a studio called Road 404 that is a subsidiary of Game Insight. Our other released games are Sunshine Bay (Dave, if you wanted Airport City about yachts - that's about as far as it gets! You won't believe it, but by now it has submarine missions instead of space missions, too), Sky Adventures (this one didn't exactly become a hit, but had some fun things nonetheless; it's about planes and talking cats, check it out in the App Store), and Transport Empire (steampunk railroad management, if you are into it).

But first things first: thanks for your feedback and support! Throughout the years it was an immense help. You often wonder, why certain things don't get fixed fast, or why updates aren't coming sooner. Well, that's not because we don't want to, but rather we just have a small team: at no point there were more than six people working at Airport City, and this includes both all mobile versions and several versions for social networks (Facebook, and regional Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese ones).

Well, it's Christmas and New Year is coming soon, and I've thought it'd be a perfect time to share some of our plans with you for the coming year. That's "for your eyes only" as our most loyal fans!

1. We will add new land expansions, but you have to understand: as greensmith correctly guessed, it is the limits of our game architecture that prevent us from doing it easily. Facebook and mobile versions are too very different games at its core, that's why there are more expansions there. We don't want to rush this and get any profiles corrupted.

2. Some of the features of Facebook version will make it to mobile, like Reserve Hangar.

3. Some buildings will start giving bonuses to the buildings around them. For example, parks will boost number of passengers in residential buildings nearby. This one is coming soon.

4. We have new bonuses coming soon as well, and I mean entirely new, not a rehash of the old ones with slightly different numbers. Save up your tokens for those.

5. Level cap will be raised, new planes are coming along with new destinations and collections. New planes don't necessarily mean they'll be bigger than Giant and consume all of your passengers for a single flight. The first one of this new pack is Falcon, try to guess which plane it is based on :)

6. New space missions! We are going to Mars, folks, and with some luck building a habitable base there. This is a major update, our own Half Life 3 so to speak, and it will take awhile to get done. We're taking any suggestions into consideration.

7. More co-op and plaver-versus-player gameplay with unique rewards. We hate cheaters that screw up ratings as much you do, and we'll try ensure they don't spoil the fun for all of us, especially when you and your friends are having your own aviation alliance and compete with other alliances.

8. We have a new cleaner interface coming soon, so if you are that kid on a block with iPhone 6, you won't be ashamed to play Airport City any more.

9. You'll be able to store buildings in inventory.

10. I hope, you do like our quests, because big story from Facebook will be continued and brought to mobile.

I can't tell you a release date on any of this, because as I've said - we're a small team actually, and the 3+ year old game tends to break a lot (yes, we're aware of the Quantum Leap issue) which really distracts us from making new features. But if you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

If you are still reading this, here's a little Christmas present for you: add a promo-code / friend "AirportCityRocks" before January 1st. This should work on iPad, iPhone, Android, Amazon, Windows Store and Windows Phone. And while we're at it: we'd love to give you guys who play on iPads / iPhones weekend promo-codes, but Apple's policy prohibits us from it, and we can't risk an app getting removed because of it.

If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as well.

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Hello Ivan:

Recently I have had a problem with the game and not been able to get anywhere though the support. I was told I should contact you.

I have played this game since October and find it to be fantastic. My user name is strats. I have played diligently always working towards some sort of goals. I am very familiar with the consequences of cheating, follow the posts closely on the forum and watch players do many flights all at one time. So I understand the issues with this and the game.

I had a time traveler issue back in December and filled out some support to get it fixed even though I had not "time traveled". I also notice many posts about this at this forum.

I have been working hard to get enough gold and silver tokens to get a powerful delta plane with the tokens and was on the verge of doing so with 7 gold and 91 silver.

However, on Saturday I received the time traveler message on my game even though I did nothing wrong - I certainly did not change the date or time. I did not worry about it as I just restarted the game and I thought everything was okay.

The problem though was that I lost all of my gold and silver tokens as well as not receiving any credit for flights made. I therefore filed a notice with the support team and was given a case number #1694570.

Anton, the support person restored my game and removed the block. However, he said he could not restore the tokens as these were the penalty for cheating.

This is so unfair. I did not cheat and based on many posts just in this forum there is clearly a glitch with the game. I have worked very hard to get those tokens and do not believe I should have lost them. Again, I follow the threads on this forum, I understand the risk one would take if he cheated and absolutely guarantee I did no such thing.

Is there anything I can do to get these tokens back? I find it very disheartening to lose these through no fault of mine and I am concerned if I continue on with the game that this may happen again in the future.

I am hoping you can point me some way to get this resolved.

Thank you for your attention to this,

Jim Werschler

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Hello Ivan:

Recently I have had a problem with the game and not been able to get anywhere though the support. I was told I should contact you.

I have played this game since October and find it to be fantastic. My user name is strats. I have played diligently always working towards some sort of goals. I am very familiar with the consequences of cheating, follow the posts closely on the forum and watch players do many flights all at one time. So I understand the issues with this and the game.

I had a time traveler issue back in December and filled out some support to get it fixed even though I had not "time traveled". I also notice many posts about this at this forum.

I have been working hard to get enough gold and silver tokens to get a powerful delta plane with the tokens and was on the verge of doing so with 7 gold and 91 silver.

However, on Saturday I received the time traveler message on my game even though I did nothing wrong - I certainly did not change the date or time. I did not worry about it as I just restarted the game and I thought everything was okay.

The problem though was that I lost all of my gold and silver tokens as well as not receiving any credit for flights made. I therefore filed a notice with the support team and was given a case number #1694570.

Anton, the support person restored my game and removed the block. However, he said he could not restore the tokens as these were the penalty for cheating.

This is so unfair. I did not cheat and based on many posts just in this forum there is clearly a glitch with the game. I have worked very hard to get those tokens and do not believe I should have lost them. Again, I follow the threads on this forum, I understand the risk one would take if he cheated and absolutely guarantee I did no such thing.

Is there anything I can do to get these tokens back? I find it very disheartening to lose these through no fault of mine and I am concerned if I continue on with the game that this may happen again in the future.

Jim Werschler

Hope you could solve the problem ASAP.
Same here i also got robbed by this BUG a lot.(i think 6-7 times)
i also play the game honestly.
I don't know why and how the GI(Road404)can ban one game.
i purchased 1 QL bonus and activated last year and it gets vanished in 5hrs.
when i contact GI Support team they said give the Screenshot which i don't have.
Disappointed with Kate orlova.
And merry lemp is very good one and honest in the support team.
Letter To Ivan

Free2Play
GI development Team
Moscow,Russia
Subject-Giving suggestion of mine.
Sir,
I don't want to Tag you but in this matter i did. i am sorry.
The annoying time travel bug.
Also i saw a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference in Android and windows Game.
No fancy buildings like apartment hotel.apartment apartment house,mirror house.
Mainly MCC3.
Please look into the Time travel bug and also give some good news for Windows Players.
And also Love this game a lot.

Thanks a lot.
Yours faithfully
A concerned Player
@Roshni Mistri
If i do anything wrong please forgive me as i am new on the forum.
It takes time to learn things.

Hello Ivan:

Jim Werschler

Hi Starts,

Im curious. Did GI support say you should contact Ivan direct?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey everyone,
contacting me instead of support team is the wrong way of doing this, but I understand your frustration @strats we'll get your tokens back

and concerning Windows updates:
We love Windows. We really do. But iPad, iPhone, and Android are in continous development for a much longer time, and it will take some time for Windows to catch up with them.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
@Dave Free2Play

No Dave - Support did no ask me to contact Ivan directly. I contacted Support on Saturday with my concerns. The block was removed from my game but the support specialist told me that the items I lost would not be restored as that is the penalty for cheating.

At this time I was advised by someone in this forum to talk to Ivan here which I why I did. I got nowhere with support. I apologize if this was the wrong thing to do Ivan but I was at a loss at what to do since my support person would not do anything for me. My point is that I am not cheating and I think it is unfair that I am being penalized as I am. I mentioned - and I am serious about this - that I may quit the game as if this happened once it could happen again. I am not interested in investing the amount of time and to a small degree money into something that has a flaw.

A further update today. I was advised again by my support specialist that the technicians of the game looked at my game and decided nothing would be changed. In other words they think I cheated. A further update. I received the time traveler message again today - and I believe my game is blocked again. I have contacted support about this. But I am totally frustrated. I am not cheating and my game is being compromised. The one thing I noticed today is that this message came to me after I put my Microsoft Surface device in sleep mode and left the game open when I did. When I came back I got the time traveler message. I am not sure if this causing the problem but I can only say in no way have I cheated yet I keep getting this message. I hope you can both understand my frustration.

So again I apologize if I have used this form=um in the wrong manner but I have no idea where to turn to get what I justly earned returned to me but now my major concern is sorting out this problem. I cannot keep playing if I get these blocks on my game through no wrong doing of my own - which I would hate to do as I have really enjoyed the game.

So if either of you can help me out with any of this I would truly appreciate it. Thanks for your time and attention and for what you contribute to this forum.

I would love to know is there anything you can do to avoid getting time traveler messages, If you are just sitting in the same spot of the computer and it still happens. Any way to avoid this when the computer is not moving? I've had a couple and it does not make sense with the message.
For the next time it happens any advice on stopping this from happening to the rest of us?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to everyone for there comments on this issue. I really appreciate the support also - it just seemed so unfair to me to get accused f heating when I was not.

Support was outstanding today. The removed my second block very quickly and I am back in business - thank you to the support team and specifically to Anton.

Free2Play you mentioned I would get my tokens back. How do I go about that to get them?

Again thank you to everyone.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cmh chick
Username
cmh chick
Hey everyone,
contacting me instead of support team is the wrong way of doing this, but I understand your frustration @strats we'll get your tokens back

and concerning Windows updates:
We love Windows. We really do. But iPad, iPhone, and Android are in continous development for a much longer time, and it will take some time for Windows to catch up with them.
I am also having problems playing and getting the time traveller message. I sent a support ticket #1900328, 3 hours ago, anxious to play again. Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
One nice thing to improve, is when we become the first or other position from fly to anyhere , we should get that message . Ex : 1 got the first flying to Lisbon.

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
If anyone has played The Simpsons Tapped out game they have an opportunity to buy a scratch card where you can win donuts (their premium in game currency)

Just thought this would be a great if Airport City could offer something similar?!
I lot more people would be tempted to purchase £0.99 card that could offer a host of prizes, for example

Quantum Leap Bonuses
Coins
Greens
Tokens (Gold and Silver)
Mystery Bonus and Super Mystery bonus
Super Buildings like planetariums
Fuel
Maps

I certainly would be prepared to dabble a few times (probably more often than buying greens which I seldom do)

GI would make more money to invest in the game and the players would earn cool stuff..everyone's a winner!

Top Bottom