Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City 2015

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi everyone,

My name is Ivan, and I'm Airport City producer and game designer here at Moscow, Russia. I've been with the team since September 2011, but the game itself is in a continuous development since March 2011. We're a studio called Road 404 that is a subsidiary of Game Insight. Our other released games are Sunshine Bay (Dave, if you wanted Airport City about yachts - that's about as far as it gets! You won't believe it, but by now it has submarine missions instead of space missions, too), Sky Adventures (this one didn't exactly become a hit, but had some fun things nonetheless; it's about planes and talking cats, check it out in the App Store), and Transport Empire (steampunk railroad management, if you are into it).

But first things first: thanks for your feedback and support! Throughout the years it was an immense help. You often wonder, why certain things don't get fixed fast, or why updates aren't coming sooner. Well, that's not because we don't want to, but rather we just have a small team: at no point there were more than six people working at Airport City, and this includes both all mobile versions and several versions for social networks (Facebook, and regional Russian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese ones).

Well, it's Christmas and New Year is coming soon, and I've thought it'd be a perfect time to share some of our plans with you for the coming year. That's "for your eyes only" as our most loyal fans!

1. We will add new land expansions, but you have to understand: as greensmith correctly guessed, it is the limits of our game architecture that prevent us from doing it easily. Facebook and mobile versions are too very different games at its core, that's why there are more expansions there. We don't want to rush this and get any profiles corrupted.

2. Some of the features of Facebook version will make it to mobile, like Reserve Hangar.

3. Some buildings will start giving bonuses to the buildings around them. For example, parks will boost number of passengers in residential buildings nearby. This one is coming soon.

4. We have new bonuses coming soon as well, and I mean entirely new, not a rehash of the old ones with slightly different numbers. Save up your tokens for those.

5. Level cap will be raised, new planes are coming along with new destinations and collections. New planes don't necessarily mean they'll be bigger than Giant and consume all of your passengers for a single flight. The first one of this new pack is Falcon, try to guess which plane it is based on :)

6. New space missions! We are going to Mars, folks, and with some luck building a habitable base there. This is a major update, our own Half Life 3 so to speak, and it will take awhile to get done. We're taking any suggestions into consideration.

7. More co-op and plaver-versus-player gameplay with unique rewards. We hate cheaters that screw up ratings as much you do, and we'll try ensure they don't spoil the fun for all of us, especially when you and your friends are having your own aviation alliance and compete with other alliances.

8. We have a new cleaner interface coming soon, so if you are that kid on a block with iPhone 6, you won't be ashamed to play Airport City any more.

9. You'll be able to store buildings in inventory.

10. I hope, you do like our quests, because big story from Facebook will be continued and brought to mobile.

I can't tell you a release date on any of this, because as I've said - we're a small team actually, and the 3+ year old game tends to break a lot (yes, we're aware of the Quantum Leap issue) which really distracts us from making new features. But if you do have a must-have feature in mind that's not mentioned above, be it a major or a minor one, post it in the comments. Please limit it to one feature per comment, so that others may upvote it with likes (Dave, that's a nice feature!).

If you are still reading this, here's a little Christmas present for you: add a promo-code / friend "AirportCityRocks" before January 1st. This should work on iPad, iPhone, Android, Amazon, Windows Store and Windows Phone. And while we're at it: we'd love to give you guys who play on iPads / iPhones weekend promo-codes, but Apple's policy prohibits us from it, and we can't risk an app getting removed because of it.

If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them as well.

Best regards and Merry Christmas!
your Airport City development team.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Dear Robby,
will all due respect the Christmas promo-code is for visitors of this forum only, because we love you. Otherwise we'll post it on every corner ourselves, right? Cheers!

Free2Play , I am sorry for the missunderstanding. I wasn't thinking clearly about sharing this. Anyway, I am sorry.
And the question is, Is this why GI blocked me from the fanpage? Because I share?
When you reply, I just tapped like and stop sharing.

Anyway, thank you for bloked me. I will never bother you again. I am REBEL, and everywhere I go, I know problems will follow.

And really nice to meet you.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
By the way, folks, sometimes your legit comments on Facebook get hidden. By legit I mean all that are not scam/spam.

We have nothing to do with it, as Facebook has its own anti-spam measures, and if you post many comments some of them we later discover as hidden. We can't keep up with Facebook and "unhide" all of them, so if you have something worthy to tell, just wait some time before trying to post again. Sorry, if anyone was affected by this issue.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
How about Military flights & planes

Sr71 Blackbird flys from USA
B2 Stealth bomber flys from USA
Euro fighter flys from UK
Harrier jump jet flys from UK
MiG-35 flys from Russia

Not a Military plane but you can't have airport city without having the only supersonic passenger aircraft, so GI how about a CONCORDE aircraft

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
How about Military flights & planes

Sr71 Blackbird flys from USA
B2 Stealth bomber flys from USA
Euro fighter flys from UK
Harrier jump jet flys from UK
MiG-35 flys from Russia

Not a Military plane but you can't have airport city without having the only supersonic passenger aircraft, so GI how about a CONCORDE aircraft

The games will change into Airport City Clan like COC, than we can bomb our neighbor and steal their gold and silver token, my husband surely will join this game.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
It has been 2 month since I received an upgrade of Airport City (28 Nov 2014).
I think this is probably the longest break between updates so far... at least it feels like it!!

Any clues when is the next update coming and what wecan expect Free2Play ?
I don't know.... I can remember an e-mail Tom @greensmith once posted about an update being ready but not launched as they were doing some extra testing so we didn't get bugs :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
I hope there won't be any bugs but going by GI past experience that would be a miracle having an update with no bugs + the iOS still has bugs at the moment the Tesla power plant is meant to give 300 units of electricity but only gives 30 units & that cost 30 greenies. The ATTITUDE indicator (that's to let you know how angry GI are lol)
Top 100 doesn't save flights & not to mention the QL bug.

FINGERS & TOES CROSSED for the next update having no bugs at all

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Foggy1198s
Username
Foggy1198s
I have a funny feeling that this update will have a few extra bugs added, since I've been playing airport city updates were regular with 1-2 a month now it's been 66 days since the last update.

Ivan told us some stuff that would happen in the new year & now he has disappeared & it's almost the end of January with NO UPDATE.

My theory is... no update & Ivan disappearing = BUGS, LOTS OF BUGS

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Foggy1198s
Yes, I can. The World Map flights seem to be the only glitch in my game at the moment.
Cheers,
Tom
I had that glitch too, Tom. Then, after months of thinking, should i wrote to GI or not, i did that.
Of course, they wrote back, that i did change a time, and i was so-called cheater, but because they warned me as "this happened first time", they gave me a code, and since then all works fine. I am able to see myself on Top100. Very positive for me, and i am quite happy for that. (y)

Top Bottom