Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport building screen shots

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Need help with building images if you're on a large tablet or laptop. If you have them in inventory or have them showing in your store, can you screenshot and post the full res images here? The image below is the view I'm looking for

- Baggage Hall - levels 1, 2 and 3
- Duty Free Shop - levels 1 and 3
- Mission Control Center Level 2 (if you only have level 1 built, this will be in your store)
- Repair Base - levels 1 though 5 and level 7
- Airport Terminal - all levels

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 4.05.25 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 4.05.25 PM.jpg
    778.9 KB · Views: 130
Need help with building images if you're on a large tablet or laptop. If you have them in inventory or have them showing in your store, can you screenshot and post the full res images here? The image below is the view I'm looking for

- Baggage Hall - levels 1, 2 and 3
- Duty Free Shop - levels 1 and 3
- Mission Control Center Level 2 (if you only have level 1 built, this will be in your store)
- Repair Base - levels 1 though 5 and level 7
- Airport Terminal - all levels
Have you looked on GI site. They have a couple of guides when the new buildings came out.

All the control towers came from GI web site. They have guides to new buildings. You’ll find them all. That’s where the originals came from, and had background added after. And having slogged over them personally I find nothing wrong with their resolution.

Also the photos in the wiki are the correct building type for both terminal and terminal sections. Their appearance is guided by the control tower a player has. So terminal 5 building can appear different depending on the CT level. Please bear this in mind if you decide any of the pictures are wrong. They are not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom