Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aircraft

Jet powered sleigh?

F299A0BC-8AA8-4050-A82D-292C2B088D11.jpeg

Do you want to include Daily Sale prices?
Thought about it.. Its true for collections, planes, buildings etc etc. Could add simply that they are available through the Bank Offer, but cant quote prices as every country is different. And it covers almost everything available. So the jury went out on that and still is.

Daily Offer or Bank Offer? Think the name of the box is bank. Daily offer is only for MSB.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Thought about it.. Its true for collections, planes, buildings etc etc. Could add simply that they are available through the Bank Offer, but cant quote prices as every country is different. And it covers almost everything available. So the jury went out on that and still is.

Daily Offer or Bank Offer? Think the name of the box is bank. Daily offer is only for MSB.

Altough is says "Bank Offer" because the bank offer is live, the aircraft is available at 150 greens as one of the 50 "random" daily offer items (which is of course actually more frequent than daily!).

Personally, I really value the information that items (for example Tesla Power Plant) are available cheaper (or with a different currency) if you can wait for a daily offer.

I see the problem when it is a local currency cash price, but in this instance its a global greens price.

I think not providing the full range of purchasing options for an item, would be a significant negative... "I'm really annoyed because I bought a Tesla for 30 greens, and the wiki didn't tell me I could hold out and get it for 24 greens as part of a Daily Offer".

Altough is says "Bank Offer" because the bank offer is live, the aircraft is available at 150 greens as one of the 50 "random" daily offer items (which is of course actually more frequent than daily!).

Personally, I really value the information that items (for example Tesla Power Plant) are available cheaper (or with a different currency) if you can wait for a daily offer.

I see the problem when it is a local currency cash price, but in this instance its a global greens price.

I think not providing the full range of purchasing options for an item, would be a significant negative... "I'm really annoyed because I bought a Tesla for 30 greens, and the wiki didn't tell me I could hold out and get it for 24 greens as part of a Daily Offer".
point taken. Thats a long time thing to add - in terms of taking a long time, there is so much!!

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
point taken. Thats a long time thing to add - in terms of taking a long time, there is so much!!

According to Ivan in this thread there are only 40+ daily deals (I know it reads awkwardly, but I think that is what he meant), as most of them are chests or bonuses, I don't think the wiki needs to be concerned with them as a priority, so its only really a handful of planes and helicopters and maybe some utility buildings, Brick House etc...

Top Bottom