Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aircraft

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
hey @Dave I updated for Guest Falcon, Condor and Thunderbird but can't find anywhere to update thumbnail image for the general page (where you list all the planes). Can help?
If you hit edit on this page it will show you all the ones that have been uploaded. I usually upload the pic, hover over the link and see what the ID of it is and just change that in the part that says - ATTACH=full]24366[/ATTACH

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
If you hit edit on this page it will show you all the ones that have been uploaded. I usually upload the pic, hover over the link and see what the ID of it is and just change that in the part that says - ATTACH=full]24366[/ATTACH

I tried and I had this problem
airplane.png

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
OK guys I've completed the Guest Planes section but there's one detail we need to take note: I've noticed that the Drops will vary from player to player (at least 1-2 different random items). For example Giant: my drops doesn't have Musical Instrument and my Jumbo drop will have Welder. How should we reflect this?

I suggest we shall put:

1 Random Item (very seldom, varied by player)
and list the regular items

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Good job @kelvint23 . Is there any way of getting the pictures in order from swallow up to condor? That will be reflected in the runway size you need to accept each plane. It’ll go up as you move through the list.

To be consistent and easier to understand I thin runway level 3 should be used for level.

It looks like the current order is alphabetically. It can easily be re-arranged according to level.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Good job @kelvint23 . Is there any way of getting the pictures in order from swallow up to condor? That will be reflected in the runway size you need to accept each plane. It’ll go up as you move through the list.

To be consistent and easier to understand I thin runway level 3 should be used for level.

done. but not sure if everyone agreed to this. right now it's in alphabet order I think.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I know AC have written runway class 3 on their guest plane pop up box, but a new person trying to understand runways will ask what is the difference between level 1 and class 1. Whatever is decided it has to be consistent.

easy. Changed! hehe but I can't remember about the player's level for guest plane landing... anyone can help?

Top Bottom