Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash - Final Code!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks, it brought my CW collection to 0-4-0-1-2. Better I guess but I have moved on. Lost motivation to finish or pursue it when I felt I was being toyed with. First quest I did not finish since Jan. 2013 but funny I feel no loss.

Used 2 Spy Glasses + Sky Captain with BaliOS today, and for all that effort, I only got 1 redundant Vacuum Pump, and 1 Tank.

So I opened the first Volcanologist set just now, and surprise surprise, I got the exact 2 CW items still missing.
Looks like I will have 3 spare volcanologist set for next year (thank you @Gt city for posting the code).

Good luck to all of you when you open your volcanologist sets.
I hope you get exactly what you need!!!

Last edited:

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
I'd bought a few of the Volcanologist Set chests with greenies to finish the CW collection just before this came out, but it's still good to see the support for those who were doing all they could to finish this quest.

Top Bottom