Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash Discussion 2021

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
I just noticed something very amusing:
I expanded my city by one new expansion square: the next square along the highway heading north east out of the city, next to the volcano, and the volcano jumped a square over to right so that it continues to be one expansion square away from my new city boundary!

I wish I had take a before and after screen shot.

I just noticed something very amusing:
I expanded my city by one new expansion square: the next square along the highway heading north east out of the city, next to the volcano, and the volcano jumped a square over to right so that it continues to be one expansion square away from my new city boundary!

I wish I had take a before and after screen shot.
Something worked as intended\designed??????? 🤔🤯😲

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sg6tu4m
Username
HamDog_Glaunch
I am so done with this event’s drop rate. Used all drop rate related bonus but still cant even finish the mission. Let alone the fuel used for 200+ owl flights and 100+ hawk flights.. i am so doneeee. Why the drop rate is so lowwwww...:cry:

Attachments

• EF15CA07-E73F-4A45-8EE2-CDC07A5D4849.png
    EF15CA07-E73F-4A45-8EE2-CDC07A5D4849.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 86
  • C6B39CA3-3CC1-4B3E-90F6-8806D82DE2A8.png
    C6B39CA3-3CC1-4B3E-90F6-8806D82DE2A8.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 101
is it just my memory but compared to previous years, I don't actually need to buy ranger and 'kill' the volcano...? sure that was the intention the first time, but now collect 3 times.... so I now I have completed the event tasks and was flying for next year, I could complete and collect ranger, but is it worth it? instinct is to keep for next time - thoughts?

Last edited:
That event flights don't need flight items is more the exception then the normal - only very few you don't need them. And I don't think that has changed from when the events where introduced, so nothing new here.
And Age of Ash is I believe historically one of the most difficult to complete, also thanks to the more fuel you will need soon.
I completed this event already for 2 times... but this time the drop rate is pretty patethic... with 80% of collection items already in at the begining of the event I'm still missing one volcanologist equipm. Item to complete the quest ...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
is it just my memory but compared to previous years, I don't actually need to buy ranger and 'kill' the volcano...? sure that was the intention the first time, but now collect 3 times.... so I now I have completed the event tasks and was flying for next year, I could complete and collect ranger, but is it worth it? instinct is to keep for next time - thoughts?
I think the ranger livery is definitely worth it. It’s a 20% speed increase and can be collected without spending greens or gold/silver tokens. The S3 livery is better at 40% speed increase, but they take a lot of work to collect, and the S2 livery at 30% costs greens.

I’m collecting Ranger Liveries in anticipation of when I start using Thunderbirds & Condors (anticipated in 1+ years time) whilst flying for the S3s, and Jumbo Rangers have been the main stay of all three of my games in their early development. Unless you’ve maxed out your S3 Condor fleet, and everything up to there, I think they are valuable.

I was in same scenario. Complete 4 collections needed for livery or just 3 for event but decided +20% speed over the next year far outweighs saving. Plus, now livery can be applied to any plane so have actually been chasing this livery for another - need 1 more 🤞

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Depends on if you want the ranger livery. I wouldnt collect unless I have a full set of 10 for a livery....and only if I will use said livery

I completed this event already for 2 times... but this time the drop rate is pretty patethic... with 80% of collection items already in at the begining of the event I'm still missing one volcanologist equipm. Item to complete the quest ...
Didn't finish the event this year... wasted several 300 fuel barells, but who cares... they will not get my money ... this is just a game 😁

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I dont think I'm taking part in events anymore at the way this game is has been a big fail lately for players
People who had 10 buildings that were allowed suddenly because all you newbs griped about everything GI has done nothing really to improve gameplay
Take events lately You might get 20/25 levels and all tasks done, but the remaining levels are unreachable
IMHO like other Game site platforms online GI sucks too

So dont look for me adding any event buildings anymore unless it benefits me 24/7/365

Sorry folks but in the last 8 yrs or more everytime newbs cry GI screws up another thing

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Congrats to anyone who got the Ranger !!!

I missed completing the tasks by 1 item for the 3rd collection of Cold War. However, I have most items for next year.

I put the final volcano bombing scene on my 55" TV. That was fun.

See you all (well most of you) Down the Rabbit Hole. 👋

Top Bottom