Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash Discussion 2021

That's not changed ... at least from last year. I checked this page this year ... no changes needed. https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/cold_war/

I don't know about previous years. Wasn't playing then
I don’t remember Cold War being a ‘must’ to finish event. This time if you want to complete all tasks you h1ve to do it. Before it was there if you wanted the jumbo ranger.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah. well, I guess I had the silly notion that if I simply put more effort into it (any event) that I could finish it. Which I have for many of them and the others I am set up well for next year. The truth is without the forum guides, discussions and access to neighbors I doubt very seriously I could have complete but a couple. I'll try not to be so heart broken when I don't complete them. But that won't stop me from giving it a good go. Besides if I (or anyone) wants it bad enough, purchase the building at the beginning of the event and use multiple bonuses with all the fuel and pax available could probably get it done for most of them.
I remember the days I got frustrated for not finishing an event. I also understand the feeling...trust me. I still do believe events should be doable the first time around, but you get used to it.
There were two events where I remember getting frustrated: Rock The Sky with the Rehearsal Hall and the Curse of The Valley Of The Kings with the Gate Of Amon. This was my first year of playing, and I was so disappointed when I didnt finish. 3 years later, I have one Gate of Amon....in storage. Go figure 😅

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
What I wish was that there were more opportunities to earn event liveries. They should give one livery in the regular levels, 2 in the premium, and add a "random event livery" to both the regular and premium pass level ups.
The designs have been pretty good so far; only the July 4th one was so so.
Sidenote: The falcons appear to wear all these liveries the best in my opinion 😁

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04mmd10p7
Username
Jdnus
I think the new free reward building (volcanic lake) at stage 20 is a bit Crap for Money and space it take

Only 19 coins 1h and a 2x2
I can get 19 coins in 4 minutes with my grocery stores
Screenshot_20210716-041020__01.jpg

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I think the new free reward building (volcanic lake) at stage 20 is a bit Crap for Money and space it take

Only 19 coins 1h and a 2x2
I can get 19 coins in 4 minutes with my grocery storesView attachment 55991
It does look pretty though right? Not all event buildings are better than stock buildings. I didn't do a full calculation, but maybe 50%? It also depends if you need the extra population. At the early stages of the game I was more space constrained than coin constrained. Even for standard buildings, some are very poor investments, but they are there, right?

👧 ⛽
N

I can't remember exactly but something like this - applies only to the event specific flights. Not the standard destinations with drops for the ranger. So you should save the ranger task until later in the event
- after 1/4 of the event, the fuel goes up by 1/4
- after 1/2 the event, the fuel goes up by 1/2
- after 3/4 of the event, the fuel doubles

Someone else may be able to be more precise. @Pit1024 ?
My notes say at day 0, +2, +5, +10 and +13 fuel surcharge becomes 0, 10%, 30%, 60%, 100% rounded up (14 fuel +10% surcharge = 16). It might be however that event start had been delayed that year by a day so actual days are 0, +3, +6 etc. - let’s figure out in next 10 days.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
My notes say at day 0, +2, +5, +10 and +13 fuel surcharge becomes 0, 10%, 30%, 60%, 100% rounded up (14 fuel +10% surcharge = 16). It might be however that event start had been delayed that year by a day so actual days are 0, +3, +6 etc. - let’s figure out in next 10 days.
Thanks, we were 10% at day 4 - 25% of the way through the event. We will see how this plays out

Nope, but at least unicorns exist in your world because they don't in mine! 🤬

View attachment 56002
Bonuses, bonuses and again bonuses. Without them it is mission impossible.
In a few hours with bonuses, I received 5 Institutes of Volcanology and since then I have been trying in vain for the sixth Institute, without bonuses. So maybe next year ;-)

Bonuses, bonuses and again bonuses. Without them it is mission impossible.
In a few hours with bonuses, I received 5 Institutes of Volcanology and since then I have been trying in vain for the sixth Institute, without bonuses. So maybe next year ;-)
Bonuses, bonuses, bonuses. In a few hours with them I achieved the above. Again, no 🦄's!!
So, maybe next year ;-)

Top Bottom