Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Add a collect all button!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03u5duwn5
Username
Josh Lastly
Here is the building you can purchase to autocollect coins

And passengers

If you want the convenience of auto-collect, you have to pay for it.
These auto collect buildings collect over periods of time. I’m talking about a button that would collect all available coins as if you tapped all of them at the same time. Not collect all the coins that would have been available for the entire time I wasn’t playing. This would be completely different than these collect all buildings and would serve a completely different purpose. Really wouldn’t be that crazy for the creators to add to the game.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
These auto collect buildings collect over periods of time. I’m talking about a button that would collect all available coins as if you tapped all of them at the same time. Not collect all the coins that would have been available for the entire time I wasn’t playing. This would be completely different than these collect all buildings and would serve a completely different purpose. Really wouldn’t be that crazy for the creators to add to the game.
When a contract isn’t running, those buildings work as you have described. In reality, a contract is not running most of the time due to the token cost.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I mis-tapped a lot buildings in a way I paid 1 greenie for unnecessary speed-up
Think the total damage for me is easily more than 20 greenies
GI will not take this away
Turn on confirmation pop ups. However, I would like two separate options for this - one for having more than 100 items and 1 for spending greenies

Turn on confirmation pop ups. However, I would like two separate options for this - one for having more than 100 items and 1 for spending greenies
You can still click right through the confirmation if not careful especially when game lags. I've been burned by this too so changed my collection routine. G$ indicated they don't reimburse in-game purchases so I requested a lock on spending unless explicitly enabled feature but not expecting anything.

Top Bottom