Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Ad Videos crash the game

It seems to only be the ads where you have to click that you're "over 16" that keep crashing for me. I'd click "over 16", watch the video, and then get a black screen. Did that a few times and finally just restart the game whenever I see the "over 16" question. Definitely frustrating!!
never seen that. but it depends on the ads themselves for sure.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Just wondering if you ever heard back from GI about this? Today is 1 month from the first report of this problem.
not heard anything of value from GI despite raising the crash ad issue on several occasions. The last note from them was to say they would close the issue if they didn’t hear from me by the following day. I therefore replied saying I hadnt heard and asked what they were doing about this problem.

The fact I can’t run ads is killing my progress ( I am trying to collect the items from Furniture Factory). The problem is a real deal breaker to this game. I have spent 000’s of £ on this game, enjoy the strategy but this problem is basic programming.
GI - please at least respond with something.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xt61tgh
Username
Pilot Ivan
I seem to be fixed now, no black screen for a few hours now in all ads played. Hopefully everyone else is fixed as well.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
I’ve been having issues with the ads for weeks now. It is frustrating and very annoying. Please please please get this issue sorted. It is ruining my game play.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Just in case anyone from GI is interested, this is what we have to put up with if you run a video ad.

Oh... in case you were wondering there is no snow !
43BE98D1-E59D-41DA-96C0-D6930AFAE51A.png

Top Bottom