Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Ad Videos crash the game

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
Hi I watch videos to get credit towards upgrading the game studio but I get to the end of the video and when I press the “x” to close it, the screen goes black, I have to restart the iOS app and get no credit.

is anyone else getting this? It’s been a problem on and off all week, since this new challenge started.
My iOS as well; 30% speed increase, and getting extra neighbour gifts ok, but extra factory production and getting items for building updates freeze game in black screen needing a full restart, no items but reset clocks on factories! I am copying this and sending it in a support request.

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
I have this issue too, in about 30-40% of the times I use an ad. It started with the upgrade and new event.
not sure what it is either. have raised a ticket but not had a response yet.
I realised that this occurs to all ads where I have to approve cookie settings before the ad starts.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Fair Winds
Hi I watch videos to get credit towards upgrading the game studio but I get to the end of the video and when I press the “x” to close it, the screen goes black, I have to restart the iOS app and get no credit.

is anyone else getting this? It’s been a problem on and off all week, since this new challenge started.
Similar problems also...

I get that too. I found away around it. Don't click X. Click "download" instead and you get the download window. Close that window instead
Thanks for the tip. Tried it and didn’t work for me. My ad was a “click to install” which I did. When I went back to the game the ad was still up (black screen with the X) so I still had to close it which then froze the game on a black screen :banghead:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks for the tip. Tried it and didn’t work for me. My ad was a “click to install” which I did. When I went back to the game the ad was still up (black screen with the X) so I still had to close it which then froze the game on a black screen :banghead:
I get the click to install on most ads, but if I wait until the very end, I get click to download

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03z7iwwsx
Username
Pilot 03z7iwwsx

Got the same problem. Annoying as hell and you loose the credits :(

Major Tom

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034zfn42r
Username
MajorTom
Don't click X. Click download now, then done. No download and the video closes and you get the item
This worked for my iOS at first, and then some ads were ok, others total black screen and forced restart; now all of them are forced restart, with reset timers for items, and a lost blue launch prep kit as I was deciding whether to join or captain a launch. Sent a ticket in; now waiting for the response.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
It is a ploy from GI so that you will be forced to upgrade using greenies. That's why they are not fixing it. Such greed...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03actfr9u
Username
Hogfather

I have same problem

Top Bottom