Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Ad Videos crash the game

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Try this for iOS:
Watch the video until it ends.
Only tap the picture image of the video when it ends. Tap it.
The Apple Store page for the video should come up with the word Done showing. Click on Done

This is a royal pain for sure!
This is the best advice it does work almost every video
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Fair Winds
This is the best advice it does work almost every video
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
The “done” button doesn’t show up anymore. Fortunately my Airport City is developed enough that I can play without doing any further upgrades, expansions and making any contributions to GI’s pocket book. I can still meet the alliance tasks (2 out of 3). Plan ride out this ad situation for another month. All the best to my fellow pilots in this stupid dilemma.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Fair Winds
Knock on wood, the ad problem seems to have disappeared. With the new competition, pilots can have fun. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone.
Once again there are ad problems. The ads play then go back to the screen waiting for you to press “free” button again - no reward given. There are new ads with identification of a “V” look alike, the right side is a line and the left side has a couple of dots with a “+” above them. GI does not check the compatibility of the ads purchased. At least, for the moment, no black screen of death. Playing airport city is very limited and cannot partake in the competitions. Extremely frustrating... I guess this was the New Year’s gift from GI...

Top Bottom