Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC news bulletin 03.02.2021

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Hello, pilots! News here.

🔵Thank you for the feedback on new flights window(y). Our designers have studied it and preparing fixing and improvements in the upcoming updates (adding items quantity display, resizing the UI on windows platform, etc.)

8.10 update release is planned for this week.

🟢Hello spring! We missed you! Snow will melt.

🟢Economy changes: As you've noticed we've decided to lower the maximum cost for high lvl land expansions.

🟢And ow we're working on making auto-click buildings more accessible:
Bank Branch, Visa Center, Pawn Shop, Collection Agency, Police Station, Logistical Center, Tax Service, Ministry of Truth and Design Center will be no longer requiring alliance lvl and will be available in the regular shop.
Player level requirements are also lowered:
Cost beforeCost afterplayer Lvl requirement after
Bank Branch​
400 Silver tokens, 20 gold tokens50 airport cash10
Visa Center​
Pawn Shop​
400 Silver tokens, 20 gold tokens70 airport cash20
Collection Agency​
2500 Silver tokens, 150 gold tokens160 airport cash30

Police Station​
Logistical Center​
2500 Silver tokens, 150 gold tokens210 airport cash40
Tax Service​
3000 Silver tokens, 250 gold tokens
500 airport cash40
Ministry of Truth​
500 airport cash40
Design Center​
610 airport cash50

Special airship offers are planned.

Passengers contracts costs in airport cash will be lowered as well.

timecost beforecost after
Express Contract
10 Silver tokens / 2 airport cash10 Silver tokens / 2 airport cash
Urgent Contract18040 Silver tokens / 6 airport cash40 Silver tokens / 5 airport cash
Rapid Contract540125 Silver tokens / 18 airport cash125 Silver tokens / 14 airport cash
Standard Contract960250 Silver tokens / 32 airport cash
250 Silver tokens / 24 airport cash
Lengthy Contract1440450 Silver tokens / 48 airport cash450 Silver tokens / 35 airport cash
Long-term Contract
1000 Silver tokens / 96 airport cash1000 Silver tokens / 70
airport cash

P.S: 🔵Next event will be Walk in the clouds
Love the new ideas and changes. Any possibility of the option of any of the 3 currencies? Coin, green or gold for purchases?

Also the need for buying 6 of each Visa, pawn shop or bank just to get a design center seems unnecessary to me.

Any chance of getting green reimbursement for already buying land at the higher costs previously?

Thank you

Narda Schiphol

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
Anja Schiphol
This is one of the steps. There are plans on complete reworking of the alliance system this year. To make it more engaging and rewarding. Tokens and rewards might be redesigned in this process.
i think it would be nice for lower level players in a not top 100 alliance to get a possibility to get alliance maps

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim

🔵Thank you for the feedback on new flights window(y). Our designers have studied it and preparing fixing and improvements in the upcoming updates (adding items quantity display, resizing the UI on windows platform, etc.)

🟢Economy changes: As you've noticed we've decided to lower the maximum cost for high lvl land expansions.

Bank Branch, Visa Center, Pawn Shop, Collection Agency, Police Station, Logistical Center, Tax Service, Ministry of Truth and Design Center will be no longer requiring alliance lvl and will be available in the regular shop.
Bank Branch​
Visa Center​
Pawn Shop​
Collection Agency​

Police Station​
Logistical Center​
Tax Service​
500 airport cash40
Ministry of Truth​
500 airport cash40
Design Center​
610 airport cash50

Express Contract
Urgent Contract18040 Silver tokens / 6 airport cash40 Silver tokens / 5 airport cash
Rapid Contract540125 Silver tokens / 18 airport cash125 Silver tokens / 14 airport cash
Lengthy Contract1440450 Silver tokens / 48 airport cash450 Silver tokens / 35 airport cash
Long-term Contract
airport cash

Thank you! As always, a mix of better and bad news. Good is the change in expansion price. But the new acquiring system of Visa Centers etc. makes them less accessible at least for me. For now it was a reward for planning and patience to get them, now it will be only a question of not-at-all-small money (Design Center 610 Airport Cash??? Really??? Maybe affordable for people from Brunei or Monaco 🤔 but sure not for many here).

You could really reconsider the possibility of buying them with tokens, they are hard enough to get, but that's what the game is about, isn't it?

Also, if the concern is to make the game more balanced, the possibility of paying for those buildings only with greenies IMHO will move things just in another direction.

Last edited:

Bank Branch​
Visa Center​
Pawn Shop​
Collection Agency​

Police Station​
Logistical Center​
Tax Service​
500 airport cash40
Ministry of Truth​
500 airport cash40
Design Center​
610 airport cash50

Express Contract
Long-term Contract
airport cash

I like that good job (y)

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Crying - I just used all my gold tokens for Bank Branches last month. Sigh. I like the idea of an either/or in terms of tokens/greenies.

I'm very happy to hear about the changes to the Flights dialog. My wish list would be:
1. Fix the generic icons with correct airplane icons by type.
2. In the default view, show me how many flights I have currently and what I need to the next star so I don't have to keep clicking on "Read More". Putting this near the stars would be an easy fix, I think.
3. If I have a plane on a ramp, and I tap on it, it opens to a list of destinations for that aircraft type. But when I tap on heart flights, it loses that selector. For example I tap on a Thunderbird on the ramp and the Flight dialog opens to a list of Thunderbird flights. I then tap hearted flights but the list of flights is now set for a different aircraft type (in my case Falcon). I'd like it to default to the aircraft I had already filtered the list on. Would make it much simpler!
4. When I click on my flight radar and see my flights, they all have the same plane icon. Please fix!
5. Sometimes the Flight filters get confused. If I click on mapped flights, then click on active flights, I see my active flights even if they are not mapped ones. That is very confusing - I should see no flights if both filters are supposed to be in effect. Doing this with helicopters or launches seems to be fine, but the other ones seem broken.

These are hopefully very easy fixes. I think it won't take much to make this really a wonderful view, and I can really see all the hard work your graphics people must have put in to get all those destination images updated. That's a lot!

Also, I hope they realize that while we are griping about a few things, there is a lot of work that they did which makes the game more enjoyable. I hope they hear the good stuff too. :)

Thanks so much,

👧 ⛽
N

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qa0e21c
Username
Harry +item
Only greens
The game is developing in only wrong direction: money money money making. Milking the cow till it's death! Devaluating of thing which required in the past strategy and lot of gameplay work.
S3 planes? Needed to be part in top100 alliance, spend lot of time till you got all sets for one plane together and needed to save lot of fuel to get the collections together.
Now its nothing special, just pay the 5 bucks every quest and someday you will get it out of the mystery plane chest.

Buying buildings needs gold tokens? Forget it, greens greens greens. Money money money.
Why should i then run for gold tokens? Challenge gone.

On the other side? Cheating players manipulating Top100 rankings with cloned games, unlimited greens/fuel and "hard reset" or hangar bug. Nobody of GI cares. Money talks.

And then every update you release with new bugs or changes that have missworking functions like the new flight deck. Full of crap. Testings? Bananaware. Product mellows at the customer.

Wrote you here a message middle of august last year with ideas for game improvements. No response.

The future is bright!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qa0e21c
Username
Harry +item
Love the new ideas and changes. Any possibility of the option of any of the 3 currencies? Coin, green or gold for purchases?

Also the need for buying 6 of each Visa, pawn shop or bank just to get a design center seems unnecessary to me.

Any chance of getting green reimbursement for already buying land at the higher costs previously?

Thank you
Are you seriously believe GI would give you ever something (of money) back they took from you? Good joke 🙃

Sad news indeed :cry:.

“When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.” – Yoda
Yoda.jpg

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Are you seriously believe GI would give you ever something (of money) back they took from you? Good joke 🙃
Ha! GI has seen the light and will slowly accommodate all our requests! Worth a shot as stranger things have happened. Figure it would be based on a case by case matter involving a series of emails. Nothing would be willingly given back of course. Personally, not one real cent spent on greens I have acquired and spent.

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Which, undoubtedly, has factored into our current predicament.
Well I have purchased some premium passes though so I have supported them. No matter what they change for good or bad, everyone will have an opinion and complain about something. I'd say the game peaked around the time the red launch pad was introduced. Since then its just event after event with rewards that don't invite completion. Bottom line they will do whatever makes them money. Free to play, free to complain

Yes. Just for building purchase. Contracts will be still available in tokens and greenies.
In the past, gold and silver were used to buy/upgrade buildings that had more “value” than items that were purchased with greenies. With the plan to make some buildings (i.e. Visa Center) more accessible to others using greenies, are there any plans to reimburse those of us who used all their gold and silver to make those past purchases? (Similar to the credits we received when GI changed the cost of hangers)

Top Bottom