Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC news bulletin 03.02.2021

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
Hello, pilots! News here.

🔵Thank you for the feedback on new flights window(y). Our designers have studied it and preparing fixing and improvements in the upcoming updates (adding items quantity display, resizing the UI on windows platform, etc.)

8.10 update release is planned for this week.

🟢Hello spring! We missed you! Snow will melt.

🟢Economy changes: As you've noticed we've decided to lower the maximum cost for high lvl land expansions.

🟢And ow we're working on making auto-click buildings more accessible:
Bank Branch, Visa Center, Pawn Shop, Collection Agency, Police Station, Logistical Center, Tax Service, Ministry of Truth and Design Center will be no longer requiring alliance lvl and will be available in the regular shop.
Player level requirements are also lowered:
Cost beforeCost afterplayer Lvl requirement after
Bank Branch​
400 Silver tokens, 20 gold tokens50 airport cash10
Visa Center​
Pawn Shop​
400 Silver tokens, 20 gold tokens70 airport cash20
Collection Agency​
2500 Silver tokens, 150 gold tokens160 airport cash30

Police Station​
Logistical Center​
2500 Silver tokens, 150 gold tokens210 airport cash40
Tax Service​
3000 Silver tokens, 250 gold tokens
500 airport cash40
Ministry of Truth​
500 airport cash40
Design Center
610 airport cash50

Special airship offers are planned.

Passengers contracts costs in airport cash will be lowered as well.

timecost beforecost after
Express Contract
10 Silver tokens / 2 airport cash10 Silver tokens / 2 airport cash
Urgent Contract18040 Silver tokens / 6 airport cash40 Silver tokens / 5 airport cash
Rapid Contract540125 Silver tokens / 18 airport cash125 Silver tokens / 14 airport cash
Standard Contract960250 Silver tokens / 32 airport cash
250 Silver tokens / 24 airport cash
Lengthy Contract1440450 Silver tokens / 48 airport cash450 Silver tokens / 35 airport cash
Long-term Contract
1000 Silver tokens / 96 airport cash1000 Silver tokens / 70
airport cash

P.S: 🔵Next event will be Walk in the clouds

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hello, pilots! News here.

🔵Thank you for the feedback on new flights window(y). Our designers have studied it and preparing fixing and improvements in the upcoming updates (adding items quantity display, resizing the UI on windows platform, etc.)

8.10 update release is planned for this week.

🟢Hello spring! We missed you! Snow will melt.

🟢Economy changes: As you've noticed we've decided to lower the maximum cost for high lvl land expansions.

Bank Branch, Visa Center, Pawn Shop, Collection Agency, Police Station, Logistical Center, Tax Service, Ministry of Truth and Design Center will be no longer requiring alliance lvl and will be available in the regular shop.
Cost beforeCost afterplayer Lvl requirement after
Bank Branch​
Visa Center​
Pawn Shop​
400 Silver tokens, 20 gold tokens70 airport cash20
Collection Agency​

Police Station​
Logistical Center​
2500 Silver tokens, 150 gold tokens210 airport cash40
Tax Service​
500 airport cash40
Ministry of Truth​
500 airport cash40
Design Center​
610 airport cash50

Special airship offers are planned.

Passengers contracts costs in airport cash will be lowered as well.

timecost beforecost after
Express Contract
10 Silver tokens / 2 airport cash10 Silver tokens / 2 airport cash
Urgent Contract18040 Silver tokens / 6 airport cash40 Silver tokens / 5 airport cash
Rapid Contract540125 Silver tokens / 18 airport cash125 Silver tokens / 14 airport cash
Standard Contract960250 Silver tokens / 32 airport cash
250 Silver tokens / 24 airport cash
Lengthy Contract1440450 Silver tokens / 48 airport cash450 Silver tokens / 35 airport cash
Long-term Contract
1000 Silver tokens / 96 airport cash1000 Silver tokens / 70
airport cash

P.S: 🔵Next event will be Walk in the clouds
You guys keep moving in the right direction. Lets hope for an amazing 2021 with great updates like these 👏🏿
However, there is one huge downside, which is that the auto collect buildings only being worth greenies is going to impact upcoming players who have not gotten those buildings as yet. The change will also place CBM owners at a bigger advantage in terms of exchanging their gold/silver tokens to greenies. Now that leaves me with one question:

Are we witnessing a transition from the use of gold/silver tokens to only greenies?

With autocollect now being greenies only, that leaves the following use for gold/silver tokens:
1) Hangar upgrades
2) S1 and S2 jets
3) Autocollect contracts (silver only thank God)
So their use is beginning to dwindle.
Any thoughts you can share on this would be great. Thanks.

Last edited:

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thanks for the info, it’s always appreciated.
I’m a little concerned about changing the cost of those buildings to greens. At first I thought it was an either/or cost, which I think is a great idea.
But changing these to greens only seems to make these less accessible to some players.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Thanks for the info, it’s always appreciated.
I’m a little concerned about changing the cost of those buildings to greens. At first I thought it was an either/or cost, which I think is a great idea.
But changing these to greens only seems to make these less accessible to some players.

It's the way the game is going. You want to have an advantage over other players, you need to spend some real money for it.

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
@Ur-quan have to agree with the others. Making it greens only, makes it LESS accessible not more. It means real money only as greens at that number have to be bought. No way of flying to earn. Gold tokens are becoming worthless then?
This is one of the steps. There are plans on complete reworking of the alliance system this year. To make it more engaging and rewarding. Tokens and rewards might be redesigned in this process.

This is one of the steps. There are plans on complete reworking of the alliance system this year. To make it more engaging and rewarding. Tokens and rewards might be redesigned in this process.
So I’m saving for reserve hangar level 5 which costs a mountain of gold and silver. Should I stop or is it going to be an astronomical amount of greens?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I like the alliance rework idea; think it's well needed. If they could make it that weekly tasks are based only on the active fleet and not include those in the hangar, that would be a huge gamechanger

@Ur-quan How do you make these buildings more accessible I would like to ask everyone on this forum wether gold and silver is more accessible or greenies there is no way to earn greenies but we can earn gold and silver . This is definitely not gonna help players
Oh, there's a way to earn greens, and it's gonna help THEM!

Top Bottom