Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows AC Game continues to crash/freeze

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
once again microsoft dummies have messed me up severly bad.
the new upgrade to Win 11 upgraded then crashed my computer
tried to reset back to V10 but reset back into 11
tried to reload game and dont know where this layout was hiding on the gi servers buy i have a fleet of mostly condors now no neighbors and not sure if GI might lock me out completely

And after 8 yrs of putting together an awesome city and spending lots of my SSDI income if thats the case GI blocks me then im done

because my pc was restored i lost my recent friend code so no hope of getting help there

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
submitted report and can only hope to at least save my number 1 game.

thankfully outlook mail hadnt deleted my last ticket and i submitted that ticket number and transcript of conversation w GI

Last edited:
once again microsoft dummies have messed me up severly bad.
the new upgrade to Win 11 upgraded then crashed my computer
tried to reset back to V10 but reset back into 11
tried to reload game and dont know where this layout was hiding on the gi servers buy i have a fleet of mostly condors now no neighbors and not sure if GI might lock me out completely

And after 8 yrs of putting together an awesome city and spending lots of my SSDI income if thats the case GI blocks me then im done

because my pc was restored i lost my recent friend code so no hope of getting help there
sorry to here about it, hope i wont have ur problem when i'm forced to upgrade

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
how old is your system
I have it running on 3 systems, none of them met the minimum standard but Win 11 seems to be running fine, with a few small glitches. The oldest is an old surface book, over 5 years old. Running AC on Surface Go tablet about 18 months old

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
For the new system, it is recommended not to upgrade in a hurry, and wait for half a year or a year.
Many people here were busy trying WIN11 a month ago, and the result was that they kept rolling back from
WIN11 to WIN10 and then upgrading from WIN10 to WIN11, wasting time and energy.
hence may be while my computer became unstable with some updates Thursday this week.

I got my game back from GI but it too is rolled back to having the eggs up front for down the rabbit hole
i got expelled from my own alliance which sucks, lost other members of my alliance as i was nearing additions 9 and 10 players

So for the moment im not going to join another alliance and have to climb out of my own rabbit hole

Just do events and complete stars for now.

20halcdcw is my code if you wish to add me or even share my code as i do have lots of reasons to visit like space related among others

maybe create alliance as i know i have lots of maps from rewards

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
hence may be while my computer became unstable with some updates Thursday this week.

I got my game back from GI but it too is rolled back to having the eggs up front for down the rabbit hole
i got expelled from my own alliance which sucks, lost other members of my alliance as i was nearing additions 9 and 10 players

So for the moment im not going to join another alliance and have to climb out of my own rabbit hole

20halcdcw is my code if you wish to add me or even share my code as i do have lots of reasons to visit like space related among others

The code is not valid.

I sent an invitation from my neighbor, but there is no vacancy in my main account at present. Thank you.

Top Bottom