Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows AC Game continues to crash/freeze

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Update

This is my current layout in my game

Attachments

• game layout.jpg
    game layout.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 81
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
So after a clean sweep/ factory restore to my laptop, spending time installing apps, waiting several days for GI to restore my game, losing half complete event in the process............................

I tried my best to get my game back to how it was laid out, BUT it must have crashed 100 times because it took me near 24 hours to edit!!!!!!!

So after a clean sweep/ factory restore to my laptop, spending time installing apps, waiting several days for GI to restore my game, losing half complete event in the process............................

I tried my best to get my game back to how it was laid out, BUT it must have crashed 100 times because it took me near 24 hours to edit!!!!!!!
So is THthhhhhats all folks? Or is this the continuing saga. If so change the title of your thread!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Is there more than one?View attachment 57397
it doesn’t look like your layout…
THats the right layout i had prior to the game /computer crash

i just made some changes today and noticed since GI released V7 and went to another cloud source servers this glitching has gotten really bad

send me a request and if it doesnt go thru pm me your code and we try it that way

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Its easy to scroll thru names in top 100 of the launches and find neighbors I lost, which there were a handful But without knowing any alliances Thats a long time trying to search everyone if most in top 100 have 20 alliance members

And destination maps!!! lol it would take me til Christmas 2022 to find people

THats the right layout i had prior to the game /computer crash

i just made some changes today and noticed since GI released V7 and went to another cloud source servers this glitching has gotten really bad

send me a request and if it doesnt go thru pm me your code and we try it that way
So your old game is still somewhere in the cloud! Because that picture of mine is from today. I even collected gifts there! I also visited the alliance, they were all with 0 pax...
anyway, i'll try sending a request, check for LX Air (items). if it doesn't come thru you can also try sending me one thru the alliance, Chanel Royal Air.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
So your old game is still somewhere in the cloud! Because that picture of mine is from today. I even collected gifts there! I also visited the alliance, they were all with 0 pax...
anyway, i'll try sending a request, check for LX Air (items). if it doesn't come thru you can also try sending me one thru the alliance, Chanel Royal Air.
okay

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
I sent you a request and Alf too as Alf was a neighbor

Top Bottom