Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General A Walk In The Clouds

A Walk In The Clouds just started and one of my first tasks is to use “The Golden Heart Bonus”. The problem is that unless you have it from a previous challenge (I don’t even recall that being seen before) you have to buy one for 2 greenies or wait until your progress has reached level 26.

Hopefully I’m missing something but if I’m correct this will be one of the first challenges where you need to spend greenies for any chance of progressing.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Another issue - I currently have 8000 pax which means I cannot visit my buildings unless I use them up - which I don't want to do. I'm effectively locked out of the event as the tasks involve visiting my own buildings .
P

A Walk In The Clouds just started and one of my first tasks is to use “The Golden Heart Bonus”. The problem is that unless you have it from a previous challenge (I don’t even recall that being seen before) you have to buy one for 2 greenies or wait until your progress has reached level 26.

Hopefully I’m missing something but if I’m correct this will be one of the first challenges where you need to spend greenies for any chance of progressing.
Well, prior events had tasks to visit buildings that some didn't have which required greens to purchase - so not the first time.

The "Golden Heart Bonus" is available within the progress level so if don't currently have it must either wait or purchase.

Last edited:

Marian3

1100+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

I have exactly the same problem. I will not spend greenies on the task. I'll see how can I progress without doing the second task, and maybe earn some stars (also won't be easy this time).

Just a bad event.

The Special pax for flights are too slowly generated, the tasks involving buying bonuses and buildings for greenies, too low drop rates, no weekend or midday bonus, too many bugs, Gi should take some time fixing all issues and provide a more player friendly game rather than a profit minded game, also adds have increased and they are not returning the players with at least some bonuses

The Special pax for flights are too slowly generated, the tasks involving buying bonuses and buildings for greenies, too low drop rates, no weekend or midday bonus, too many bugs, Gi should take some time fixing all issues and provide a more player friendly game rather than a profit minded game, also adds have increased and they are not returning the players with at least some bonuses
All true. Lame event

Yes this is hard event specially for the big planes i agree with everyone.
But nothing to do just we try to fly how much we can.
I am flying Condor and TB not only the problem for the romantic pax also the fly items i need and i am spending a lot of greenies for the bonuses to help me fly.
Anyway let take another year to complete the stars.

Yes this is hard event specially for the big planes i agree with everyone.
But nothing to do just we try to fly how much we can.
I am flying Condor and TB not only the problem for the romantic pax also the fly items i need and i am spending a lot of greenies for the bonuses to help me fly.
Anyway let take another year to complete the stars.
I refuse to spend greenies for that. Not worth it, especially for those of us who don’t have you know which buildings I’m thinking of.
so… yeah, it will take me perhaps 20 years to get all those last 8 stars… 😂 😂 😂
I’ll let you know in 12 days

FULL of bugs. Tasks wrongly described. I’ve got fly to seychelles except it’s not Seychelles but goodness knows where! Pic is Seychelles but NO flight registers. Show me takes you to a inflight falcon flight…… Visit Kiss Cafe is actually visit outdoor cinema. Be lucky if I can get 1 star out of this miserable event.
Feeling the same 😂
one star is almost certain, but I don’t have any hope for more than that
it’s so bad I can only laugh 😂

I refuse to spend greenies for that. Not worth it, especially for those of us who don’t have you know which buildings I’m thinking of.
so… yeah, it will take me perhaps 20 years to get all those last 8 stars… 😂 😂 😂
I’ll let you know in 12 days
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even if I have these buildings still very hard to completed in one year.
I give it try yesterday and start spend greenies if i gonna keep doing this i need thousand greenies or more to spend :cry::eek:
The main problem is the romantic passengers if Gi add more buildings drop romantic passenger maybe it will help.
I dont know why they make carriage workshop drop regular passenger its event building :banghead::mad:
This remind me the Hel 1000 flights :ROFLMAO:

To add insult to injury the drop rate for the event destinations (without bonuses) is awfull. I've never complained about drop rates before (very seldom is, I guess, really, really not often and that's part of the game), but so far the result for a few dozen flights on both my main and support account is exactly 0 drops.
So I have thrown in the towel and sold the event buildings. Maybe next year...
I will turn my attention to alliance flights. Still sooooo many of those to do to 3 star these destinations... :ROFLMAO:

Hi, in the new quest I should use the bonus "Together vorever" to get the 400 hearts reward. You only get the bonus in level 18. Or is there another possibility?
Buy it from the store, that’s what they want you to do. Terrible event - everyone moan on Facebook it’s the only place they care about now.

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
This quest is truly incredible. Since it's impossible to even come close to flying stars with the small number of romantic passengers and being forced to buy items, bonuses or something, I'll let it be.

GI wants players to spend all the greenies accumulated by us collecting them from the cars of the Christmas events, I guess this is also the reason for them to stop giving new bonus codes, and introducing continuous sale for greenies.
I don't know if it is a bug or what but got the 3x greenies sale continuously for almost 4 weeks and only 1 expansion sale

To add insult to injury the drop rate for the event destinations (without bonuses) is awfull. I've never complained about drop rates before (very seldom is, I guess, really, really not often and that's part of the game), but so far the result for a few dozen flights on both my main and support account is exactly 0 drops.
So I have thrown in the towel and sold the event buildings. Maybe next year...
I will turn my attention to alliance flights. Still sooooo many of those to do to 3 star these destinations... :ROFLMAO:
Why you sold the buildings they will drop regular pax after the event finish you dont want them in the city send them to the warehouse but dont sell.

Top Bottom