Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General A Walk In The Clouds

GI wants players to spend all the greenies accumulated by us collecting them from the cars of the Christmas events, I guess this is also the reason for them to stop giving new bonus codes, and introducing continuous sale for greenies.
I don't know if it is a bug or what but got the 3x greenies sale continuously for almost 4 weeks and only 1 expansion sale
Not a bug this is Gi goal want players spend real money and this event when it start is the hardest event and nothing change the same every time.
Some can spend real money and other cannot but they keep playing for other destination.

Why you sold the buildings they will drop regular pax after the event finish you dont want them in the city send them to the warehouse but dont sell.
I have plenty of pax buildings, so they would only take up valuable space reserved for next event buildings (and my 6th aztec pyramid needs to go somewhere too 😉).

The ”valuable” buildings I don’t use usually go into the warehouse, but I consider these buildings consumables. I have the coins (right now, you never know how that will be in a year or so), so I guess I couldn’t be bothered. And finally some pettiness: it just felt good to sell rather than to store hahaha

I know, I sound like a spoilt child 🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom